T. Rowe Price
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at T. Rowe Price
- Intern (7)
- Investment Operations Associate (6)
- Manager (4)
- Transaction Representative (4)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Finance (3)
- Investment Analyst (3)
- Associate (3)
- Brokerage (3)
- Marketing (2)
- Service Associate (2)
- Investment Operations (2)
- Customer Service (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Retail Account Management (2)
- Investment Fellowship (2)
- Investment Operations Intern (2)
- 401k Associate (1)
- Workplace Solutions (1)
- Fixed Income Summer Intern (1)
- Data & Reporting Analyst (1)
- COSS Representative (1)
- Investment Guidance Specialist (1)
- Solution Consultant/Associate (1)
- Investment Specialist-Personal Services Specialist (1)
- Retail Service Associate (1)
- Email Developer (1)
- Mutual Fund Accounting Associate (1)
- Contracted Administrative Assistant (1)
- Financial Institution Service Representative (1)
Investment Operations Intern Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at T. Rowe Price in February 2014.
I first came in contact at a career fair at the university in currently attending. I applied through my university's career development program (sending a resume, cover letter, and unofficial transcript), and got a call back for an interview.
A interviewer came on campus, and I interviewed for about 45 minutes. I honestly thought I did poorly in it though (just a mulligan of an interview). They said I would hear back in about 2 weeks for a second interview if I was selected but I didn't hear back, I figured I didn't get selected for the second round.
Two months later, I received an email from their HR department asking me to fill out a more thorough interview to "complete your interview process." I thought that was weird because I hadn't heard from them in two months, but I did so. Two days later, I received a phone call with an offer.
- Why investment operations?
Why T. Rowe Price?
Biggest weaknesses? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for T. Rowe Price
1 person found this helpful
Investment Operations Intern InterviewApplication Details
interviewed at T. Rowe Price in December 2013.Interview Details
I sent a resume to a friend who worked for the company, who passed it along to the head recruiter. About a month later I got a call to interview. I went to their office for an interview with a manager that lasted close to an hour. All the questions were behavioral based- very generic ones. Since I was one of the first people they interviewed, it took a little over two months for them to get back to me.Interview Questions
Accepted OfferAverage Interview
- Why do you think you think you would be a fit for this particular position? View Answer