T. Rowe Price

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Investment Operations Interview

Investment Operations

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T. Rowe Price.

Interview Details – Ther were two interviews after I submitted a resume and took a test.

Interview Question – Questions were typical   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They gave me what I wanted and then I found out I was working nights.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Investment Operations Interview

Investment Operations

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at T. Rowe Price in April 2010.

Interview Details – Initially, I was recruited and interviewed by an HR representative on-campus. Then I was called back about three weeks later for an office visit with 3-4 managers. During my office visit, I had 3 half an hour interviews with 4 managers. They each informed me that selection would be based on their needs. The first three managers were friendly and laid-back. The last manager was kind of rude, but wasn't too bad. They asked me about my technical skills and my future career goals.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I didn't even try. TRP believes in fairness and would not have accepted an negotiations.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at T. Rowe Price

Worked for T. Rowe Price? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at T. Rowe Price Investment Operations interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by T. Rowe Price employees and interview candidates.