T. Rowe Price

Updated Oct 30, 2014

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Investment Specialist Interview

Difficult because it was a panel. The interview took about an hour and a half. Not what I was expecting. Not the greatest company. They need to work on their hiring dynamic. It took about 3 weeks to finally get my denial. Wasnt worth the effort. Maybe I shouldn't try it again.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for T. Rowe Price

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at T. Rowe Price.

Contacted by firm recruiter who found my resume online. She asked me basic questions about my past experience, what I liked/disliked about my current role, and why I was looking to make a move. One in person interview with two sales supervisors. They asked a variety of behavioral style questions to assess my sales and consultative skills.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to change the way a client thought to make a sale.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate but there is room to do so for those with licensing and experience.

Investment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at T. Rowe Price.

The interview process was extremely long (3 months) and focused solely on CV questions. No technical questions were asked.
    Unfortunately, it was a very unpleasant process. To name just a few. A manager in the Singapore office showed great arrogance and made jokes about the low hierarchy of secretaries. In addition, the responsible HR person in the Hong Kong office was very impolite and scheduled highly inconvenient time slots and complained if one couldn't make it at 10 am in the morning on a certain day (on which I had to work). I had to come to the office already 5 times before.
    Once the process was over she didn't even dare answering to an email asking her if a decision has been taken. A very unpleasant process in total. Never again.