T. Rowe Price

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Interview

Operations
Baltimore, MD

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at T. Rowe Price in June 2010.

Interview Details – Received an email shortly after applying online, requesting to setup a phone interview. Phone interview was scheduled the following week. Phone interview went well and I was told that I was being moved onto the next step in the hiring process. 3 days later I received an email stating that they were going with another candidate. Then I received another email a week later to setup another phone interview. Had the interview that week, and was told I would hear back in a few days. After a week of hearing nothing, I had to call the recruiter and was told that they would get back to me the next week. Received an email that my phone interview was great, but they were going with an internal candidate. 4 weeks of wasted time!

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Worked for T. Rowe Price? Contribute to the Community!