T. Rowe Price Retail Account Management Interview Questions

Retail Account Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at T. Rowe Price (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Made a great connection with a recruiter, she applied for the position for me. Received a call about 4 days later offering me an interview. Interview was "behavioral based", lasted about 25 minutes before I was finished. Was 1:1 with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• 1)When was the last time you lead a team? 2)What was the last process you developed yourself? 3)How did you last help someone achieve success? 4)Have you ever had to change your procedures with a system change, and how did you handle that?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, market price.

Other Interview Reviews for T. Rowe Price

Retail Account Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at T. Rowe Price (Colorado Springs, CO) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview was conducted by two hiring managers and asked questions that were behavior based. They were looking for you to analyze a situation and answer in the following format: Situation, Action, Result. If you stick to answering questions in this format you should be golden. Also, wear a suit to the interview.

Interview Questions