Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at T. Rowe Price
- Investment Operations Associate (8)
- Intern (7)
- Investment Specialist (4)
- Manager (4)
- Transaction Representative (4)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Investment Operations (3)
- Finance (3)
- Investment Analyst (3)
- Associate (3)
- Service Associate (3)
- Brokerage (3)
- Marketing (2)
- Associate Analyst (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Investment Counselor (2)
- Retirement Specialist (2)
- Internal Audit (2)
- Summer Associate (2)
- Customer Service (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Retail Account Management (2)
- Investment Operations Intern (2)
- Investment Fellowship (2)
- Retail Service Associate (2)
- Email Developer (1)
- Mutual Fund Accounting Associate (1)
- Contracted Administrative Assistant (1)
- Retail Account Management Intern (1)
- Personal Services Client Manager (1)
Retail Account Management Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week – interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Tampa, FL).
Made a great connection with a recruiter, she applied for the position for me. Received a call about 4 days later offering me an interview. Interview was "behavioral based", lasted about 25 minutes before I was finished. Was 1:1 with hiring manager.
- 1)When was the last time you lead a team?
2)What was the last process you developed yourself?
3)How did you last help someone achieve success?
4)Have you ever had to change your procedures with a system change, and how did you handle that? Answer Question
No negotiation, market price.
Other Interview Reviews for T. Rowe Price
Retail Account Management InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days – interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Colorado Springs, CO) in June 2011.
The interview was conducted by two hiring managers and asked questions that were behavior based. They were looking for you to analyze a situation and answer in the following format: Situation, Action, Result. If you stick to answering questions in this format you should be golden. Also, wear a suit to the interview.