Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at T. Rowe Price
- Intern (8)
- Investment Operations Associate (8)
- Manager (4)
- Transaction Representative (4)
- Service Associate (4)
- Investment Specialist (4)
- Brokerage (3)
- Associate (3)
- Finance (3)
- Investment Analyst (3)
- Investment Operations (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- PSC Representative (2)
- Retirement Specialist (2)
- Investment Fellowship (2)
- Retail Service Associate (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Retail Account Management (2)
- Investment Operations Intern (2)
- Investment Counselor (2)
- Internal Audit (2)
- Summer Associate (2)
- Associate Analyst (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Customer Service (2)
- Customer Service Associate (2)
- Participant Service Representative (1)
- Operations Services Representative I (1)
- Participant Services Representative (1)
Service Associate Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at T. Rowe Price in June 2009.
behavioral interview. interviewed twice, both interviews had similar questions. Interviewers ask more questions once you give your answer to understand details.
- describe a time u had to deal with a difficult customer situation. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for T. Rowe Price
Service Associate InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a week – interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Owings Mills, MD) in September 2010.
Applied for the position online at TRowe.com, was called by a recruiter who asked me to come in for an interview. Interview was with two persons who asked me several behavioral questions. I have not yet heard back from T.Rowe as to whether I have the job or not.
- Describe a time when you faced adversity? Answer Question
Service Associate InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Colorado Springs, CO) in January 2015.
Applied online, was sent email for online assessment. Did assessment then got call from recruiter, brief phone screen, then FTF interview set up. I was interviewed by two people. As with most interview's today, was asked behavioral questions. Was told two weeks and I'd get email or phone call. Never got email or phone call so I sent an email for update. Got an email the next day saying that they were pursuing other candidates. Interview lasted about 1.5 hours including tour of the facility. Nice facility, but still a call center no matter how you dress it up. Cubicles and tied to the phone all day.
Job paid 36,000 a year. Not bad, but not great. Have to pass two exams during training or you lose your job. Everyone was nice enough. Surprised I did not get an offer, especially since two people I used to work with are currently employed with USAA; those two people had a poor work ethic-constantly taking breaks and knew little regarding the job they were paid to perform.
All in all, just another call center job with better onsite facilities(Gym and cafeteria) than most.
- Name a time when a co workers priority was not the same as yours? Name a time when a customer called in didn't know what they wanted? Explain a time when you went above an beyond. Answer Question
Service Associate InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Owings Mills, MD) in April 2015.
The interview was based on behavioral questions with two mangers in an casual environment. The managers were nice, and were looking for detailed answers. They asked a total of about 5 questions, and in the end told me that I should hear something in regards to the position in two weeks.
- Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer? Answer Question