T. Rowe Price Service Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2015
Updated Feb 13, 2015

Service Associate Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in June 2009.

behavioral interview. interviewed twice, both interviews had similar questions. Interviewers ask more questions once you give your answer to understand details.

Interview Questions
  • describe a time u had to deal with a difficult customer situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for T. Rowe Price

Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD

The process took a weekinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in September 2010.

Applied for the position online at TRowe.com, was called by a recruiter who asked me to come in for an interview. Interview was with two persons who asked me several behavioral questions. I have not yet heard back from T.Rowe as to whether I have the job or not.

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in January 2015.

Applied online, was sent email for online assessment. Did assessment then got call from recruiter, brief phone screen, then FTF interview set up. I was interviewed by two people. As with most interview's today, was asked behavioral questions. Was told two weeks and I'd get email or phone call. Never got email or phone call so I sent an email for update. Got an email the next day saying that they were pursuing other candidates. Interview lasted about 1.5 hours including tour of the facility. Nice facility, but still a call center no matter how you dress it up. Cubicles and tied to the phone all day.

Job paid 36,000 a year. Not bad, but not great. Have to pass two exams during training or you lose your job. Everyone was nice enough. Surprised I did not get an offer, especially since two people I used to work with are currently employed with USAA; those two people had a poor work ethic-constantly taking breaks and knew little regarding the job they were paid to perform.

All in all, just another call center job with better onsite facilities(Gym and cafeteria) than most.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when a co workers priority was not the same as yours? Name a time when a customer called in didn't know what they wanted? Explain a time when you went above an beyond.   Answer Question