T. Rowe Price Service Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2015

2.8

Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in March 2015.

Interview

There were two associates present for the interview. The duration lasted about 40 minutes. They were pleasant, and friendly. Basics were covered first, such as date available for work and explaining the requirements of the job. After that, the real questions started. Most dealt with how you have reacted in the past during certain situations.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for T. Rowe Price

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T. Rowe Price (Owings Mills, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was based on behavioral questions with two mangers in an casual environment. The managers were nice, and were looking for detailed answers. They asked a total of about 5 questions, and in the end told me that I should hear something in regards to the position in two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T. Rowe Price (Colorado Springs, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online, was sent email for online assessment. Did assessment then got call from recruiter, brief phone screen, then FTF interview set up. I was interviewed by two people. As with most interview's today, was asked behavioral questions. Was told two weeks and I'd get email or phone call. Never got email or phone call so I sent an email for update. Got an email the next day saying that they were pursuing other candidates. Interview lasted about 1.5 hours including tour of the facility. Nice facility, but still a call center no matter how you dress it up. Cubicles and tied to the phone all day. Job paid 36,000 a year. Not bad, but not great. Have to pass two exams during training or you lose your job. Everyone was nice enough. Surprised I did not get an offer, especially since two people I used to work with are currently employed with USAA; those two people had a poor work ethic-constantly taking breaks and knew little regarding the job they were paid to perform. All in all, just another call center job with better onsite facilities(Gym and cafeteria) than most.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when a co workers priority was not the same as yours? Name a time when a customer called in didn't know what they wanted? Explain a time when you went above an beyond.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at T. Rowe Price (Owings Mills, MD) in September 2010.

Interview

Applied for the position online at TRowe.com, was called by a recruiter who asked me to come in for an interview. Interview was with two persons who asked me several behavioral questions. I have not yet heard back from T.Rowe as to whether I have the job or not.

Service Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in June 2009.

Interview

behavioral interview. interviewed twice, both interviews had similar questions. Interviewers ask more questions once you give your answer to understand details.

Interview Questions

• describe a time u had to deal with a difficult customer situation.   Answer Question