T. Rowe Price

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions

Workplace Solutions Interview

Workplace Solutions
Colorado Springs, CO

The process took a day - interviewed at T. Rowe Price in May 2012.

Interview Details – Well I heard about the position from my professor. My professor gave me the hiring managers contact information so I submitted the application and emailed the hiring manager. She was very friendly and opened up a positive avenue of communication. After the two emails she set up a phone interview with me and it lasted about 30 minutes. Two people were on the phone one from the Colorado Springs office and one employee who I would be potentially working with via phone who worked in their Baltimore office. They asked me basic questions i.e background, my exposure to software used in this field, past job experience ( detailed explanation of skills that I had gained from these jobs), career goals and availability. The two women who interviewed me were very nice. The interview was way more laid back than expected (probably because it was for an internship). I asked about the office culture and the Colorado Springs office is a lot more laid back with younger adults working. Attire is mainly business casual in comparison to their Baltimore office which is not. Make sure you know why you are the perfect choice for the position that you interviewing for and have a lot of questions for your interviewer at the end. The contacted me a week letter with the final decision.

Interview Question – Why are you the perfect candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Worked for T. Rowe Price? Contribute to the Community!