T S M C, North America

Updated Sep 28, 2014

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at T S M C, North America

Technical Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T S M C, North America in August 2013.

I had a 5 phone interviews (only 1 interviewer is located in San Jose, the rest of 4 are located in Taiwan, HQ). After all were passed, I was told by HR that I passed these interviews. The last one is interview by HR Director in San Jose CA. He talked about Taiwan culture, a lot different from US companies. Now, company chose me and it's the time I choose company if I can work in Taiwan culture company.

Interview Questions
    • Interview is actually quite easy. Not deep technical questions. I thought interviewers don't know how to interview engineers to carefully select who has good technical skills.   Answer Question
    They knew applicant would negotiate salary. So their offer is not that super high at the beginning. After I negotiated, my annual salary went up slightly. a couple of thousands dollars per year.

Temp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at T S M C, North America.

I was referred through a temp agency. I Interviewed with the manager of the department, then 2 of the employees in the same department. It was very pleasant and conversational. They mostly just asked about my previous experience. I do know that with most positions you need to interview with about 5 to 7 people.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation since it was through a staffing agency.