T-Systems International

12 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Engineer Interview

Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Systems International in October 2011.

Interview Details – After submitted CV and got shortlisted, the local unit calls for the first interview, which gives you a head-start actually if you are acceptable for them, to get you ready for the second interview by the Germany counterpart (if the business unit requires). Second interview usually a tougher one if your role is technical. Pay serious attention on it, you know you are good enough if you can pass it.

Interview Question – None specific. Make sure you are well prepared for the technical questions related to your technical role.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The head count/cost centre is managed by local unit, while the hiring was decided by Germany central unit. Hence although the local hiring manager would negotiate for a better deal, ultimate hiring decision is by the Germany unit. Make sure you impress the ultimate decision maker, whether it is local unit, or central unit.

Solution Consultant Interview

Kloten (Switzerland)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at T-Systems International in October 2013.

Interview Details – T-Systems took a while.
The interviews were average, at least one of the interviewers seemed to do some stress testing. For me it was ok, but I think the person is quite strange.
HR people were professional and easy to get in touch with.
My impression was that one of the managers really needed vacation.

Interview Question – It was the person that was doing a "stress testing" part of the interview. Quite strange.
All other questions were as usual for an interview.
  View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Senior Software Test Engineer
Saint Petersburg (Russia)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at T-Systems International in April 2012.

Interview Details – There were 2 phases:
First phase - live interview with department manager and team leader. Technical questions were quite easy.
Second phase - phone interview with product managers from Germany. Almost no technical questions, they just asked about my experience and background.
Whole process took less than one week, then I received the offer.

Interview Question – All questions were too easy. The only technical task was to write test cases for a four-states state machine.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiate about salary. It is usually less than it could be.

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Bonn (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at T-Systems International in April 2011.

Interview Details – standard interview process

Global Shell SAP Account Manager Interview

Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

I applied through other source and the process took 12 months - interviewed at T-Systems International in December 2011.

Interview Details – The T-system HR scouted myself.Arrange an interview appointment with the HR followed by the Global Account Manager who is resided in the United States and after 12 months of review upon approval from the other business stakeholders.I was selected as the Global Account Manager for Shell business.

Interview Question – Who is your idol and why?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – My pay,bonus,house incentive,car incentive,phone bills and etc

Vice President Delivery Interview

Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at T-Systems International in January 2012.

Interview Details – I came in via Head Hunter,
I had two Interviews with HR and Senior Vice Presidents + one with a managing director,
Finally I had to pass an quality gate assessment
This quality gate was a structured assessment - performed by a outside company - based uppon an hypothetical case study where several business situations (from creating a business case, via inspiring investors up to handling of dissatisfied clients and partners were included)

Interview Question – there was no unexpected question but the quality gate was something where I thougt it is for younger, unexpericend applicants but not for someone with my background   View Answer

Negotiation Details – open and I had the feeling that they really wanted me (as long as we stay inside "acceptable ranges" for bith sides)

Order Processing Manager Interview

Mannheim (Germany)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at T-Systems International in April 2009.

Interview Details – 1on1 interview with an employee working in the relevant department - waiting for several days for confirmation, and receiving the acceptance news only a few days after. Started working there within just a week. The process was relatively painless as this was a very low-profile and easy position to fill. I had the required knowledge and skill set.

Interview Question – Describe a Past Instance Where You Messed Up.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at T-Systems International in October 2011.

Interview Details – there were 3 Interviews; 1 with HR; then with the Hiring Manager; and after that the interview with the MD;

Interview Question – detailed technical questions regarding the product solutions portfolio   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – the offer was very good; on the higher Segment of the market

Service Onboarding Engineer Interview

Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at T-Systems International in August 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process for T-Systems is currently in an expansive mode due to the expansion of the company's business overall in Malaysia.

Interview Question – What is your current salary/Expected salary?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at T-Systems International in January 2011.

Interview Details – 1 - Telephone Interview
2 - 1:1 interview with Programme manager
3 - Final interview with hiring managers
4 - Project Manager - PMP related online test.

Interview Question – Standard questions asked - ran through CV.
How to cope with difficult customer , change of scope etc..
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Little room for negotiation - as bands set per PM level.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for T-Systems International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at T-Systems International interview questions and advice. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by T-Systems International employees and interview candidates.