T-Systems International Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2015

2.6

Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at T-Systems International (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Relaxed.
    Consisted of a presentation and two group exercises. Staff were very relaxed and friendly. Asked to prepare a presentation which you would present to the other candidates and hiring managers.

Test Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at T-Systems International.

Interview

usually two rounds with the direct superior and HR, then with the next level and again the HR. For Team leads or superior positions there is always an AC, usually takes half day, with 4 types of exercises.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at T-Systems International (Rotterdam (Netherlands)) in February 2014.

Interview

Skype interview. The position initially request to speak English, German, French, ideally Italian. and also Spanish if possible since the position is based in Barcelona.
    But interviewer, supposed to be HR associate told me I have also to speak fluent Spanish to use at work with customers. as I said my Spanish is not fluent enough, he suggested to me another position for another contract but lower pay. I was supposed to have another interview on the following Monday with manager of this contract. but I politely turned down the offer over the week-end by email.
    I never got any reply email. I could see this interviewer in the way he conducted interview is not a professional HR, just somebody who has been promoted from call center.
    very poor recruitment process. they only want to squeeze the most skills of you and offer you the lowest income that is possible to offer.
    Plus what is the point to ask me to speak Spanish as there are so many local speaking at least very good Spanish if not good English as well and with almost 25 percent unemployed people in Spain!!
    this is really a joke.
    Only by seeing the way they manage recruitment, I knew I should not go there whatsoever. and I prove to be right after seeing the horrific reviews.

Interview Questions

• Question asked :Why I would relocate to Barcelona? different questions about my language skills.   Answer Question

Solution Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kloten (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at T-Systems International (Kloten (Switzerland)) in October 2013.

Interview

T-Systems took a while.
    The interviews were average, at least one of the interviewers seemed to do some stress testing. For me it was ok, but I think the person is quite strange.
    HR people were professional and easy to get in touch with.
    My impression was that one of the managers really needed vacation.

Interview Questions

• It was the person that was doing a "stress testing" part of the interview. Quite strange.
      All other questions were as usual for an interview.

1 Answer

Service Onboarding Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T-Systems International (Cyberjaya (Malaysia)) in August 2012.

Interview

The hiring process for T-Systems is currently in an expansive mode due to the expansion of the company's business overall in Malaysia.

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at T-Systems International (Saint Petersburg (Russia)) in April 2012.

Interview

There were 2 phases:
    First phase - live interview with department manager and team leader. Technical questions were quite easy.
    Second phase - phone interview with product managers from Germany. Almost no technical questions, they just asked about my experience and background.
    Whole process took less than one week, then I received the offer.

Interview Questions

• All questions were too easy. The only technical task was to write test cases for a four-states state machine.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate about salary. It is usually less than it could be.

Vizepräsident Lieferung Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at T-Systems International (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in January 2012.

Interview

Ich bin über Head Hunter reingekommen,

ich hatte zwei Gespräche mit der Personalabteilung und Senior-Vizepräsidenten + eines mit einem geschäftsführenden Direktor,

zum Schluss musste ich ein Quality Gate Assessment bestehen

Dieses Quality Gate war eine strukturierte Bewertung - durchgeführt von einer Fremdfirma - basierend auf einer hypothetischen Fallstudie, in die verschiedene Geschäftssituationen (vom Erstellen eines Geschäftsplans über das Begeistern von Investoren bis hin zum Umgang mit unzufriedenen Kunden und Partnern) eingebunden waren

I came in via Head Hunter,
    I had two Interviews with HR and Senior Vice Presidents + one with a managing director,
    Finally I had to pass an quality gate assessment
    This quality gate was a structured assessment - performed by a outside company - based uppon an hypothetical case study where several business situations (from creating a business case, via inspiring investors up to handling of dissatisfied clients and partners were included)

Interview Questions

• es gab keine unerwarteten Fragen aber das Quality Gate war etwas, von dem ich dachte, es sei für jüngere, unerfahrene Bewerber und nicht für jemanden mit meinem Hintergrund   there was no unexpected question but the quality gate was something where I thougt it is for younger, unexpericend applicants but not for someone with my background   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offen, wobei ich das Gefühl hatte, dass sie mich wirklich wollten (solange man bei Vorstellungen bleibt, die für beide Seiten „akzeptabel“ sind).

Global Shell SAP Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at T-Systems International (Cyberjaya (Malaysia)) in December 2011.

Interview

The T-system HR scouted myself.Arrange an interview appointment with the HR followed by the Global Account Manager who is resided in the United States and after 12 months of review upon approval from the other business stakeholders.I was selected as the Global Account Manager for Shell business.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

My pay,bonus,house incentive,car incentive,phone bills and etc

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at T-Systems International (London, England (UK)) in December 2011.

Interview

Phone interview. It was an internal application and the call went really well as I was known by the manager. In general t-systems have a fair interview process and good assessment center process.

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T-Systems International (Cyberjaya (Malaysia)) in October 2011.

Interview

After submitted CV and got shortlisted, the local unit calls for the first interview, which gives you a head-start actually if you are acceptable for them, to get you ready for the second interview by the Germany counterpart (if the business unit requires). Second interview usually a tougher one if your role is technical. Pay serious attention on it, you know you are good enough if you can pass it.

Interview Questions

• None specific. Make sure you are well prepared for the technical questions related to your technical role.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The head count/cost centre is managed by local unit, while the hiring was decided by Germany central unit. Hence although the local hiring manager would negotiate for a better deal, ultimate hiring decision is by the Germany unit. Make sure you impress the ultimate decision maker, whether it is local unit, or central unit.