T-Systems International Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2015

2.7

Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems International (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Relaxed. Consisted of a presentation and two group exercises. Staff were very relaxed and friendly. Asked to prepare a presentation which you would present to the other candidates and hiring managers.

Test Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Systems International.

Interview

usually two rounds with the direct superior and HR, then with the next level and again the HR. For Team leads or superior positions there is always an AC, usually takes half day, with 4 types of exercises.

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Systems International (Saint Petersburg (Russia)) in April 2012.

Interview

There were 2 phases: First phase - live interview with department manager and team leader. Technical questions were quite easy. Second phase - phone interview with product managers from Germany. Almost no technical questions, they just asked about my experience and background. Whole process took less than one week, then I received the offer.

Interview Questions

• All questions were too easy. The only technical task was to write test cases for a four-states state machine.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate about salary. It is usually less than it could be.

Vizepräsident Lieferung Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T-Systems International (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in January 2012.

Interview

Ich bin über Head Hunter reingekommen, ich hatte zwei Gespräche mit der Personalabteilung und Senior-Vizepräsidenten + eines mit einem geschäftsführenden Direktor, zum Schluss musste ich ein Quality Gate Assessment bestehen Dieses Quality Gate war eine strukturierte Bewertung - durchgeführt von einer Fremdfirma - basierend auf einer hypothetischen Fallstudie, in die verschiedene Geschäftssituationen (vom Erstellen eines Geschäftsplans über das Begeistern von Investoren bis hin zum Umgang mit unzufriedenen Kunden und Partnern) eingebunden waren

I came in via Head Hunter, I had two Interviews with HR and Senior Vice Presidents + one with a managing director, Finally I had to pass an quality gate assessment This quality gate was a structured assessment - performed by a outside company - based uppon an hypothetical case study where several business situations (from creating a business case, via inspiring investors up to handling of dissatisfied clients and partners were included)

Interview Questions

• es gab keine unerwarteten Fragen aber das Quality Gate war etwas, von dem ich dachte, es sei für jüngere, unerfahrene Bewerber und nicht für jemanden mit meinem Hintergrund   there was no unexpected question but the quality gate was something where I thougt it is for younger, unexpericend applicants but not for someone with my background   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offen, wobei ich das Gefühl hatte, dass sie mich wirklich wollten (solange man bei Vorstellungen bleibt, die für beide Seiten „akzeptabel“ sind).

open and I had the feeling that they really wanted me (as long as we stay inside "acceptable ranges" for bith sides)

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T-Systems International (London, England (UK)) in December 2011.

Interview

Phone interview. It was an internal application and the call went really well as I was known by the manager. In general t-systems have a fair interview process and good assessment center process.

Global Shell SAP Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at T-Systems International (Cyberjaya (Malaysia)) in December 2011.

Interview

The T-system HR scouted myself.Arrange an interview appointment with the HR followed by the Global Account Manager who is resided in the United States and after 12 months of review upon approval from the other business stakeholders.I was selected as the Global Account Manager for Shell business.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

My pay,bonus,house incentive,car incentive,phone bills and etc

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems International (Cyberjaya (Malaysia)) in October 2011.

Interview

After submitted CV and got shortlisted, the local unit calls for the first interview, which gives you a head-start actually if you are acceptable for them, to get you ready for the second interview by the Germany counterpart (if the business unit requires). Second interview usually a tougher one if your role is technical. Pay serious attention on it, you know you are good enough if you can pass it.

Interview Questions

• None specific. Make sure you are well prepared for the technical questions related to your technical role.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The head count/cost centre is managed by local unit, while the hiring was decided by Germany central unit. Hence although the local hiring manager would negotiate for a better deal, ultimate hiring decision is by the Germany unit. Make sure you impress the ultimate decision maker, whether it is local unit, or central unit.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at T-Systems International (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in October 2011.

Interview

there were 3 Interviews; 1 with HR; then with the Hiring Manager; and after that the interview with the MD;

Interview Questions

• detailed technical questions regarding the product solutions portfolio   Answer Question

Negotiation

the offer was very good; on the higher Segment of the market

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stuttgart (Germany)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Systems International (Stuttgart (Germany)) in September 2011.

Interview

Initial communication was established by a staffing agency starting with a phone interview. After that we had a meeting 1 to 1 (travel expenses were payed) discussing my skills and what work has to be done at the company. Social skills and my work experience have been the main focus of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with Nearshore\Offshore and do you think you can handle teams across multiple continents/countries like Russia and Brasil.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was open for discussion and was going on for two weeks till final agreement. Additional benefits are not possible.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T-Systems International in June 2011.

Interview

About 4 or 5 interviews with various members of the management team. The process took about 2 to 3 months to finalize. Very professional and lengthy - very careful and asking a lot of good questions about the background and the roles in past and how they relate to the current position. I was very happy with the overall interview process and all involved were very nice.