T-Systems International

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at T-Systems International in January 2011.

Interview Details – 1 - Telephone Interview
2 - 1:1 interview with Programme manager
3 - Final interview with hiring managers
4 - Project Manager - PMP related online test.

Interview Question – Standard questions asked - ran through CV.
How to cope with difficult customer , change of scope etc..
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Little room for negotiation - as bands set per PM level.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T-Systems International in May 2009.

Interview Details – 1st interview was with a nice guy from Germany. He was the kind of the Head of the head of the team I applied with. After about 1h of conversation (studies, experiences, why did you do this at that time, etc.), he expressed his content and informed the guy in Switzerland. This one called a few days later to invite me to their offices for another interview. He described their business, asked some questions about my CV, and call his deputy to join us - to hear his opinion afterwards. At the end of the interview he let me see his team and have a small talk with everyone - another way of seeing whether one suits the department or not. A few days later I have been invited by the HR department for a last interview where it was more about HR questions (insurances, pay, etc.), but also a bit about the business in general. I got the job and I had lots of opportunities to advance.

Interview Question – there were no real difficult questions....   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As I was moving to a new city I negotiated also them to pay for the move and stay until finding an apartment. Chance was that they needed me asap, so they said yes to all. :)

Worked for T-Systems International? Contribute to the Community!