T-Systems

10 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied in-person - interviewed at T-Systems in August 2013.

Interview Details – Standart hiring process in Russia. After call you go to company office. After HR interview you ask on technical questions. Technical interview take a most part of time. After some days if everithink is ok you would receive offer via e-mail

Interview Question – Nobody don't ask me a difficult question   Answer Question

Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at T-Systems in January 2014.

Interview Details – Well, i am pretty surprise with my hiring and interview process. I just submitted my resume via Jobstreet and i got a phone interview the next day! Maybe they needed interns urgently, maybe not. But the interviewer is not from the recruitment team. Shes my hiring manager and shes really professional during the interview. It was during the interview that i decided that this is the company i want to be with for long term.

Wintel Interview

Wintel
Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

I applied in-person and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at T-Systems in September 2012.

Interview Details – Phone call - verification - one to one session - second interview - result

Interview Question – Wintel issue. Worst case scenario. Latest technology.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Quality Manager Interview

Quality Manager
Saint Petersburg (Russia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at T-Systems in February 2013.

Interview Details – It will take some time to get hired to this company, as decision making period takes about 1 month. The first interview is taken with technical specialist, second - with a project leader, third - with a line manager. But this is for sure depends on position and overall situation in a department/project.
There is a bonus for referrals - depends on position and urgency of the vacancy.

Interview Question – There were no extra difficult or unexpected questions, it was more or less standard interview.   Answer Question

Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

I applied online - interviewed at T-Systems in January 2013.

Interview Details – no of interview: 1
good working environment , friendly staff , smoothly interview process

Interview Question – Pick a topic from a list of topics and elaborate the opinion. Those topics not relate to technical stuff but more toward current issue   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at T-Systems in January 2012.

Interview Details – Fast ...if they are really short of workers and willingly to buy you out if you can impress your future boss/superrior.

But however the letter of offer can take time as HR is pretty slow in this.

Usually will have 2 interviewers in the room, 1 is your immediate superior and the other is your manager.

Interview Question – 1. Why do you want to quit your current job to join this company   View Answer

IT Security Consultant Interview

IT Security Consultant
Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at T-Systems in September 2011.

Interview Details – Initial communication was via telephone, followed by an email confirmation of the face to face interview at the office. You will not be allowed into the work area per se.

You will only meet the interviewers outside the gated entrance, where there are 2 meeting rooms. My perception was that the people were friendly and professional.

Interview Question – Tell us why we would hire you and tell us why we wouldn't hire you   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer seemed pretty good at the time, so I did not negotiate anything.

Budapest (Hungary)

I interviewed at T-Systems in November 2011.

Interview Details – Name one of your task from the past which caused issues. Tell us why we should hire right you?

Interview Question – What would you do if somebody annoy you during you take your job?   Answer Question

Junior Applications Operator Interview

Junior Applications Operator
Bratislava (Slovakia)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T-Systems in February 2012.

Interview Details – 1. How did you find out about this position?

2. Tell me about yourself.

3. What experience do you have in this area.

4. What do you consider to be your biggest accomplishment?

5. Why have you chosen this career?

6. When have you chosen this career?

7. What are your professional goals?

8. What do you do to achieve these goals?

9. What does success mean to you?

10. Are you a team player?

11. What motivates you in your work?

12. What makes you different from your colleagues?

13. Where do you see yourself in 3 years?

14. How do you handle conflicts at work?

15. Have you ever got into a conflict at work? How did you solve it?

16. What work-related problem have you managed recently?

17. How do you handle stress?

18. What are your strengths?

19. What are your weaknesses?

20. How important is further education for you?

21. Do you have any team leading experience?

22. Why are you leaving your current job / last job?

23. What do you know about our company?

24. Why do you want to work for us?

25. Are you willing to travel?

26. What are your salary expectations?

27. When can you start working with us?

28. Do you have any questions?

Interview Question – 15. Have you ever got into a conflict at work? How did you solve it?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at T-Systems in July 2010.

Interview Details – At first, have to say the interview was for an internal position, already working in TS. For recomendation, i had the chance to apply for this hidden vacancy. A couple of phone interviews and one f2f to define expectations were enough.

Interview Question – Salary expectations?   View Answer

Worked for T-Systems? Contribute to the Community!