T-Systems North America

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Vmware Engineer Interview

Senior Vmware Engineer
Detroit, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at T-Systems North America in May 2013.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews, one technical. Both interviews were easy. I received a verbal after the 2nd interview but the actual hiring process requires approval from Germany and that took another 30 days.

Interview Question – Pretty standard   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I told them my expected pay and they matched.

Head of Department Interview

Head of Department

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at T-Systems North America in May 2010.

Interview Details – There is no thorough hiring or vetting process in place for Managers. Managers should be properly assessed to determine fit and capability. The interview process can be perceived as cumbersome with no structure.

Interview Question – Please explain the latest business case prepared   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Good

Senior Systems Support Engineer Interview

Senior Systems Support Engineer

Interviewed at T-Systems North America

Interview Details – Shell Oil outsource all their IT, by default my skill set put me inline with T-Systems. T-Systems did not have their own labor pool with the background knowledge to take on a global contract as large as Shell

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Finance Departmnet Interview

Finance Departmnet
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at T-Systems North America in January 2011.

Interview Details – two interviews over the phone and two interviews 1:1

Negotiation Details – was not negotiable

Very Easy Interview

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Lisle, IL

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at T-Systems North America in February 2008.

Interview Details – Began working as a contractor. Working knowledge helped me gain full employment

Negotiation Details – I was hired at a time when the country has very high unemployment numbers

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at T-Systems North America in June 2008.

Interview Details – everyone seems to work well together and have a good mood, but the work load is extreme!

Interview Questions

Technician Interview

Technician

The process took a day - interviewed at T-Systems North America in August 2010.

Interview Details – We just sat down and talked.

Interview Question – What is the most difficult challenge you have overcome?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for T-Systems North America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at T-Systems North America interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by T-Systems North America employees and interview candidates.