T2 Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at T2 Systems in March 2011.

Interview Details – The organization had experienced a significant management change when I interviewed. I had anticipated being interviewed by two people over the phone, including the new manager, but only one person conducted the interview. The interview was straight-forward. There were no gotcha questions, scenarios, etc during the interview. The interviewer seemed to appreciate transferable skills from someone outside of the parking industry, and seemed willing to provide industry training. Rightly or wrongly, I had a very favorable view of the T2 working environment. I fully expected to move to the second face-to-face interview, but never heard from them again or received a response to my inquiries.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Worked for T2 Systems? Contribute to the Community!