T3 Capital

Profile Unclaimed

Interviews for Top Jobs at T3 Capital

Proprietary Trader Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at T3 Capital in January 2012.

I had a group interview in one of the conference rooms with one of the companies founders. There was six of us in total there for the interview, it started with a brief intro on the company and background of our interviewer. Next we did a skill and personality assessment which had three parts and was fairly easy. Lastly he went around the table asking us various questions.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at T3 Capital in June 2011.

the first interview was with an HR rep who had once been a trader but was not very successful at it. he asked me the basics and I pretty much breezed through the interview without any trouble. the net interview was with two guys a head trader and a partner both relatively easy going. asked me a few straight forward questions about my resume and past experience and then a few logic based questions. I made it to the second interview before I was informed that the training program was currently full.

Interview Questions
    • six pairs of brown glove six pairs of black gloves how many golves would you have to choose at random to ensure a matching pair   View Answer

Trader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T3 Capital in May 2008.

First there was a phone interview asking why I was interested in the position. Then I flew to the NY office on my expense and watched a presentation about the company. After there was a one on one interview, where they asked basic resume questions. I got to sit with some of the traders and ask them questions about what they did which was nice. The whole thing seemed a little too easy for me. I was hoping to be challenged a little more by the questions that they asked. It was like I already had the job without even interviewing for it. They offered me the job, but had an interesting pay out schedule that I was not very interested in which led me to go a different way with my career choice, and pick a similar type of company but not this one.