TAFE

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Chennūr (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TAFE in March 2011.

Interview Details – Aptitude test, group discussion, Function Interview, HR Interview

Interview Question – Are you ready to deal with the rural market scenario   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee
Srīperumbūdūr (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at TAFE in July 2012.

Interview Details – It was a campus recruitment. Students of Mechanical Engineering were allowed to participate , with the criterion being 7.0 cgpa. First there was an introduction about the company followed by technical aptitude, Group Discussion , Thomson assesment , Technical HR round.

Interview Question – Draw the performance curves of a petrol Engine ?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TAFE in April 2011.

Interview Details – “To use my skills and creative abilities as a Territory Executive with reputed organization, contribute to its growth, in consonance with its vision and policies”.

Interview Question – Can you work in service department of application business unit, in Andhra While you have experience in Sales.   View Answer

Agriculture Engineering Interview

Agriculture Engineering
Gangānagar (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at TAFE in November 2010.

Interview Details – Initially i was selected as a Field officer from college campus interview and then call for Assessment for territory executive and I am selected.

Interview Questions

• Who is important for you Company or Customer   View Answer
  • Describe Hydraulic system and difference between MF & M&M hydraulic functions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – NO

Worked for TAFE? Contribute to the Community!