TAFE Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2015
Updated Mar 3, 2015

2.7

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at TAFE.

Interview

Its more like a HR interview , interviewed by the DGM-Productions , which went harldy for 10 minutes.I haven't been asked any technical questions as the role might quite well suit for a fresher, with some engineering background.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why do you choose a career in this field?

1 Answer

CAD Member Interview

Interview

campus interview
    they shortlisted based on cgpa
    question asked were like what is the symbol of profile tolerance
    what is hot runner system
    question on injection molding process calculations etc
    basic gd&t questions knowledge on software was tested

Negotiation

nothing to negotiate they have fixed pay

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at TAFE in March 2014.

Interview

criteria of 8 cgpa and above and no history of arrears, written test which includes mechanical engineering apps as well as general apps followed by GD which is an elimination round , personality test and interview. the interview panel consisted of three members of which two were non technical and one was technical.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at TAFE (Srīperumbūdūr (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment. Students of Mechanical Engineering were allowed to participate , with the criterion being 7.0 cgpa. First there was an introduction about the company followed by technical aptitude, Group Discussion , Thomson assesment , Technical HR round.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TAFE (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

“To use my skills and creative abilities as a Territory Executive with reputed organization, contribute to its growth, in consonance with its vision and policies”.

Interview Questions

• Can you work in service department of application business unit, in Andhra While you have experience in Sales.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TAFE (Chennūr (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Aptitude test, group discussion, Function Interview, HR Interview

Agriculture Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at TAFE (Gangānagar (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

Initially i was selected as a Field officer from college campus interview and then call for Assessment for territory executive and I am selected.

Interview Questions

• Who is important for you Company or Customer   1 Answer
    • Describe Hydraulic system and difference between MF & M&M hydraulic functions   1 Answer

Negotiation