Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TALENTBEAT (Pune (India)).
Overall interview process was completed in four rounds 1. written test - contained objective questions of C/C++ and some puzzles and logical reasoning as well 2. technical interview 3. managerial round 4. hr round
- - memory management in c - pointer concepts - basic questions on classes - how socket communication works - how does a debit/credit card payment transaction works 1 Answer
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TALENTBEAT.
First of all there is a written. After that Technical round was conducted in which they go in depth of Java and programming Logic Question. After the qualifying Technical round there is a HR round in which ask about you and then explain the service agreement.
- A little bit difficulty in Technical round, they go in depth of the Java not syntax only logics Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
I want a Job in Indore.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at TALENTBEAT (Pune (Brazil)) in July 2013.
The interview process is very simple. It includes 3 rounds i. e. 2 technical rounds and 1 HR round. Work environment is very good but lacking in planning & estimation of work. Seniors are very much talented and are experts in technology
- What is sql injection Answer Question
Please check for bond details and notice period specially for freshers
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TALENTBEAT (Pune (India)) in July 2013.
2 technical & 1 Hr round...technical rounds focus on job profile & technology. simple process straightforward. 1st round was little tough than 2nd round always. Interview process is fast.1st round was little tough than 2nd round always. Interview process is fast.
- Why u are looking for job change. 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review