TALX

TALX Interview Questions

3.3

UIC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied in-person – interviewed at TALX in February 2013.

Unorganized, slow to call back

Interview Questions
    Talx knows the market, they make an offer, if you decline, they move on to the next canidate.

Unemployment Insurance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TALX in June 2012.

HR called a few days after I submitted online app to schedule interview at my convenience. I scheduled it for the following morning. Started with skills assessment test then 2:1 (department managers). The questions were well thought out and appropriate for the position and the managers were very personable. At the end of the interview they advised me that they were conducting interviews for the rest of the week and HR contact me next week.

Interview Questions
    I did not attempt to negotiate but was told during the initial phone call what the pay was

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TALX.

Since there was more than one position available, I had to meet at four different times with various managers and team members where the position was open. The interviews were only 1/2 hour regardless of how many people were in the room firing questions at me. Everyone seemed EXTREMELY busy like the interview was a big inconvenience and as soon as the 1/2 hour mark hit, half of them excused themselves and left.

Interview Questions
    I was not able to negotiate on salary or vacation.

Business Develop Representative Interview

Took Wonderlic test. Had a total of five separate interviews from HR to a director. Very informative and detailed process.

Interview Questions
    • A typical how you would overcome a non interested party when calling.   Answer Question