TALX

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

UIC Interview

Saint Louis, MO

I applied in-person - interviewed at TALX in February 2013.

Interview Details – Unorganized, slow to call back

Interview Question – Very little questioning from H.R.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Talx knows the market, they make an offer, if you decline, they move on to the next canidate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Unemployment Insurance Consultant Interview

Unemployment Insurance Consultant
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at TALX in June 2012.

Interview Details – HR called a few days after I submitted online app to schedule interview at my convenience. I scheduled it for the following morning. Started with skills assessment test then 2:1 (department managers). The questions were well thought out and appropriate for the position and the managers were very personable. At the end of the interview they advised me that they were conducting interviews for the rest of the week and HR contact me next week.

Interview Question – Describe how you have efficiently managed work flow   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not attempt to negotiate but was told during the initial phone call what the pay was

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for TALX? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TALX interview questions and advice in Saint Louis, MO. All interview reviews posted anonymously by TALX employees and interview candidates.