TANDBERG

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at TANDBERG

Candidate Interview Review

Technical Author Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TANDBERG in July 2010.

I was initially headhunted by a recruiter looking for someone with both excellent written communication skills and technical aptitude. After a telephone conversation with him, I was put forward to another contracted recruiter, and had another telephone interview, before finally being put forward to a face-to-face interview that lasted most of the day.

I was shown around the premises before meeting potential colleagues and line managers. I was given lunch in the staff canteen, another opportunity to meet my possible peers and 'get a feel' for the organization.

Interview Questions
    • What techniques or skills could you bring to creating effective documentation?   View Answer
    • Could you ever see yourself moving from the documentation department into development?   View Answer