TASC Strategic Consulting Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2015

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at TASC Strategic Consulting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at TASC Strategic Consulting (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)).

Interview

First a short(~10 minutes) Phone call from the HR manager, then a business cases test(1.5 hour) and a short assay in English on a topic known only on the spot. then a long interview with the HR manager and then 2 rounds of business cases tests with a project manager and a partner.

Interview Questions

• The first test was harder then i spectated, study for it!   Answer Question

Low salary

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TASC Strategic Consulting.

Interview

Pen and Paper Test (more complicated then I expected), 1.5 hours 20 questions 5 cases, it is not as hard as McKinsey but it is not easy, you need to study, also had a Prisoner question, and a Nash Solution question. After that they gave us 10 mins to write an essay - you need to pay attention to the time, most people did not finish the essay - come with an electronic watch. Within the 20 questions you get penalized for wrong answers, so I left some blank blank. About 1-2 days later you get the answer, next stage is an interview with HR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TASC Strategic Consulting (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in May 2014.

Interview

First we had an informational session about TASC's operations and various career paths. This was followed by a written analytical test similar, but easier that the McKinsey PST. The test included four case studies, with questions. I was then invited back for an interview by HR, and failed to move on from there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you find most appealing about working at task?   1 Answer

Business Analyst - Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TASC Strategic Consulting (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in January 2014.

Interview

first step: exams second step: 2 interviews third step : 3 interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at TASC Strategic Consulting (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)).

Interview

After sending my CV I was contacted by HR to schedule a time to do a test on site. The test is one hour long, different cases and related questions , similar to the case study on their website. After that there a short essay in English to be completed in 10 min. On a given topic.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TASC Strategic Consulting (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in September 2013.

Interview

analitical test, hr interview, accosiate inteview, senior employee

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TASC Strategic Consulting (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in January 2013.

Interview

First stage is a test with 2 parts: multiple choice case studies (5) - 90 min, and the 2nd part is a short essay about a book you read lately

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TASC Strategic Consulting (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in December 2012.

Interview

first round: 20 question case study test (5 cases, 4 questions each). A lot easier than Mckinsey's tests. second round: general interview to get familiar with the candidate.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TASC Strategic Consulting (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in October 2012.

Interview

Normal FIT and a case - About weather or not a company that manufectures whashing machines should buy a retail company.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TASC Strategic Consulting (Tel Aviv (Israel)).

Interview

The hiring process involves several stages: 1. First stage - If the HR Manager found the CV you posted to be relevant, she will call you and conduct a very short phone interview with you. This short introduction will determine whether she will invite you for the written tests or not. 2. Second stage - written tests, designed to determined you have a certain level of quant and problem solving skills. Not similar to McKinsey's written tests - I have met many people who passed McKinsey's tests and did not pass TASC's, and vice versa. 3. Third stage - if you passed the written test, you go on to interview with the HR Manager. Be ware - many people think is a "fluff" stage, and allow themselves to come unprepared, and/or be very arrogant. If she think you are not team-work material, and that you do not have a high work ethic, she will drop you from the process. 4. Fourth stage - interview with Manager/Principal. Standard case interview. 5. Fifth and final stage - 2 back-to-back interviews with 2 Senior Partners. The second interview is always with Slaco - TASC's Chairman and Founding Partner.

Interview Questions

• Didn't thinks any question was outside the case study norm. In the final interview with Salco, you will most likely be asked a "scale"/size question - how many used tires are sold in Israel per annum, how many new TV sets are sold in Israel per annum, etc. It's not too difficult, and you can definitely round up or down, but be ware that it is very important for Salco that you have strong quant skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Reasonable. They are not very flexible with starting salary, can go 500-1000 NIS here or there. If you have solid work experience after finishing your undergrads degree, or that you have a professional title - Advocate, Accountant, etc. - you can negotiate to enter as an Associate and not as Business Analyst.