Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at TASER
- Leadership Development Program (5)
- Sales (2)
- Software Developer (1)
- R&D Intern (1)
- Embedded Software Engineer (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Field Sales (1)
- Manufacturing Engineer (1)
- Leadership Development Program Associate (1)
- Leadership Development Rotation Program (1)
- Leadership Program (1)
- Intern (1)
- Marketing Intern (1)
- Temp (1)
- Senior Associate (1)
- Firmware Engineer (1)
- Front End Developer (1)
- Front-End Developer (1)
Leadership Development Program Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TASER in March 2014.
Began with an on-campus interview, followed by a phone interview, and finally an on-site interview at TASER HQ in Scottsdale. Interviews varied from standard getting-to-know-you questions to tricky brain teasers and technical engineering questions. I was interviewed by managers across various departments as well as the executive team. Met a lot of young people working for the company over lunch.
- How many t-rex occupied what is now the United States? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for TASER
Leadership Development Program InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TASER (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2014.
Initial phone interview then an onsite half day interview process. Overall about 4 hours of interviews. Multiple one on one interviews, then a "stress" test. They ask standard behavioral questions as well as "odd ball" questions. The company views itself as a "tech start up" so it has that laid back feel. Avoid being overly "intense" or robotic.
- Estimate the population increase of the US last year. 1 Answer
Leadership Development Program InterviewNo Offer
After applying via my school's website, I was contacted for an interview. I was interviewed by three people which was intimidating and they asked me several brainteaser questions
- You are running a marathon. If you pass the person in third place, what place are you in now? 3 Answers
Leadership Development Program InterviewNo OfferDifficult Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at TASER.
Three four interviews with analytical and problem solving questions.
- How many snow shovels sold in the US last year? 18 Answers
Leadership Development Program InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TASER (Phoenix, AZ).
A week after my resume was sent, I received a call to setup a phone interview. Two days later, the interview was held. Questions about career history, expectations, and several logic questions.
- You have a die(dice) and are running a game. It cost 1 for a roll. The payout is whatever you roll. What is the breakeven point? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review