TASER Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2015

3.8

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at TASER in March 2014.

Interview

Began with an on-campus interview, followed by a phone interview, and finally an on-site interview at TASER HQ in Scottsdale. Interviews varied from standard getting-to-know-you questions to tricky brain teasers and technical engineering questions. I was interviewed by managers across various departments as well as the executive team. Met a lot of young people working for the company over lunch.

Interview Questions

• How many t-rex occupied what is now the United States?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TASER

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at TASER (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2014.

Interview

Initial phone interview then an onsite half day interview process. Overall about 4 hours of interviews. Multiple one on one interviews, then a "stress" test. They ask standard behavioral questions as well as "odd ball" questions.

The company views itself as a "tech start up" so it has that laid back feel. Avoid being overly "intense" or robotic.

Interview Questions

• Estimate the population increase of the US last year.   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Interview

After applying via my school's website, I was contacted for an interview. I was interviewed by three people which was intimidating and they asked me several brainteaser questions

Interview Questions

• You are running a marathon. If you pass the person in third place, what place are you in now?   3 Answers

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TASER.

Interview

Three four interviews with analytical and problem solving questions.

Interview Questions

• How many snow shovels sold in the US last year?   17 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TASER (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

A week after my resume was sent, I received a call to setup a phone interview. Two days later, the interview was held. Questions about career history, expectations, and several logic questions.

Interview Questions

• You have a die(dice) and are running a game. It cost 1 for a roll. The payout is whatever you roll. What is the breakeven point?   Answer Question