TASER

Updated Jan 20, 2015

3.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at TASER in March 2014.

Began with an on-campus interview, followed by a phone interview, and finally an on-site interview at TASER HQ in Scottsdale. Interviews varied from standard getting-to-know-you questions to tricky brain teasers and technical engineering questions. I was interviewed by managers across various departments as well as the executive team. Met a lot of young people working for the company over lunch.

Interview Questions
  • How many t-rex occupied what is now the United States?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TASER

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at TASER in February 2014.

Initial phone interview then an onsite half day interview process. Overall about 4 hours of interviews. Multiple one on one interviews, then a "stress" test. They ask standard behavioral questions as well as "odd ball" questions.

The company views itself as a "tech start up" so it has that laid back feel. Avoid being overly "intense" or robotic.

Leadership Development Program Interview

After applying via my school's website, I was contacted for an interview. I was interviewed by three people which was intimidating and they asked me several brainteaser questions

Interview Questions
    • You are running a marathon. If you pass the person in third place, what place are you in now?   View Answers (2)

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied online – interviewed at TASER.

Three four interviews with analytical and problem solving questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TASER.

A week after my resume was sent, I received a call to setup a phone interview. Two days later, the interview was held. Questions about career history, expectations, and several logic questions.

Interview Questions
    • You have a die(dice) and are running a game. It cost 1 for a roll. The payout is whatever you roll. What is the breakeven point?   Answer Question