TBC Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2015

2.4

Web Development and Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TBC (Palm Beach, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Free work was solicited. I was told that I don't have development or programming experience which is not true. I have years of it. I got a rather shady feeling about the management, I think that they are probably not six sigma material. From what I have read here, this perception seems accurate.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to do free work relevant to the position.   1 Answer

Retail Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TBC (Palm Beach Gardens, FL).

Interview

No behavior/structured interview questions. Not what you would expect from a billion dollar firm these days. Spoke with a recruiter briefly on the phone and spent a couple hours in house . I was asked about my experience, and knowledge of various ERP/IT systems. Met with a couple of SVP's and my would be manager. Was told before the interview ended that I would be made an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult excel formula you ever created?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not neogicate. Offer was for more than I expected. Asked for relocation assitance and was declined.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TBC.

Interview

Hired from within company, interview was upper management begging me to run a store with tons of promises and no follow through. No follow up or assistance when needed. Was lied to and cheated.

Interview Questions

• Ok everyone this is the new store manager you now listen to him.   Answer Question

IT Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at TBC.

Interview

Interview process was divided up into meeting with different VPs of their departments. Once a match was found based on your skills and abilities you would be placed as close to your desired position as possible.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an unexpected outage on a business critical application?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TBC (West Palm Beach, FL).

Interview

Typical 3 interview process. One one the phone and 2 follow-up in person.

Interview Questions

• Was asked how I would solve the problem of half of the developers being too lazy.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Not many questions asked. More talk about the company.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TBC (Dallas, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

Submitted my application on line , got a call from store manager about a month later, was interviewed by store manager, told to stay to meet the district manager.After that never hear a word from them again.And they told me that no matter what happen they will let me know, I Am still waiting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TBC (Palm Beach Gardens, FL) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard - phone interview, and then an on-site interview with several of the staff. Very clean and professional place - easygoing and honest.

Interview Questions

• How have I addressed a challenging client in the past - very standard question .   1 Answer

Negotiation

Done through a recruiter - taken care if before I accepted.

Corp Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Juno Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TBC (Juno Beach, FL) in June 2010.

Interview

2 interviews, with the second being a panel interview

Interview Questions

• Technical question on how I would resolve a very specific scenario   1 Answer

Negotiation

Bonus structures are fixed by position/level (I've been told second hand), so try and negotiate salary. I was told that after that they target to get people at the 25th percentile, so you can push for 10% more probably for managing or lead positions....

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at TBC in November 2009.

Interview

Initial phone interview was to have a chat and see what my general goals and aspirations were within the company.
    1 on 1 was to see if I was suitable and answered the right questions; and more importantly asked the right questions.
    Personality test - seems to be the regular nowadays...

Interview Questions

• If you could improve what you know about our company, what would it be?   1 Answer