TBWA Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Malay Copywriter Interview

Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at TBWA Worldwide in February 2011.

Interview Details – It was one of a kind. It felt more like a brainstorm to me rather than a stuffy interview session. It made me felt like my ideas and contribution is really valuable

Interview Question – Non whatsoever because of the nature of the interview. It was more like a change of ideas and how I can add value to the agency and the client.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't because I was new to the industry but my advise is to get some info about salary range before negotiating

Account Executive Interview

The process took 3 days - interviewed at TBWA Worldwide in May 2012.

Interview Details – I found the interviewers to be quite rude and condescending, and decided to probe too much on my previous employment, and badmouthed my previous employers in my presence, as if to get some information from me. They also mentioned a few personal remarks about me during the interview (that had clearly crossed some boundaries). In my opinion, this was a very unprofessional and ill handled interview.

Supervisor Interview

Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at TBWA Worldwide in November 2011.

Interview Details – Particularly, in Advertising industry people are enrolled on skills, awards, reputation and capability of handling situations. And more over the industry is closely knitted with each individual its almost like "everybody knows everyone" types. Some move to another company to be famous and some becomes famous so there'll be a demand for him/her in the industry.

Interview Question – Why are you moving from your present company?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for TBWA Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

TBWA Worldwide Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TBWA Worldwide interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by TBWA Worldwide employees and interview candidates.