TBWA Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2015

2.2

Junior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TBWA Worldwide (Paris (France)) in November 2014.

Interview

After seeing a posting on my alumni board, I applied to the job with a resume and cover letter. A few days later, I received an email asking if a Skype interview was possible as I was living in a different city at the time. The interview was short and pleasant. The position was explained in full, and I tried to make my case for being the best candidate. I felt that I was well suited for the role, but visa constraints may have gotten the best of me! A small portion of the interview was in French to verify my French proficiency.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TBWA Worldwide (Paris (France)) in September 2012.

Interview

A normal interview, with my manager and the client service director. I met them in the offices, they asked me about my background and tested my motivation overall. They asked me what was motivating me to work in such an environment, presenting me all the difficulties and the issues of a job that can be very stressful as the account management.

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TBWA Worldwide in May 2012.

Interview

I found the interviewers to be quite rude and condescending, and decided to probe too much on my previous employment, and badmouthed my previous employers in my presence, as if to get some information from me. They also mentioned a few personal remarks about me during the interview (that had clearly crossed some boundaries). In my opinion, this was a very unprofessional and ill handled interview.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TBWA Worldwide (Chennai (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Particularly, in Advertising industry people are enrolled on skills, awards, reputation and capability of handling situations. And more over the industry is closely knitted with each individual its almost like "everybody knows everyone" types. Some move to another company to be famous and some becomes famous so there'll be a demand for him/her in the industry.

Interview Questions

• Why are you moving from your present company?   1 Answer

Malay Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TBWA Worldwide (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2011.

Interview

It was one of a kind. It felt more like a brainstorm to me rather than a stuffy interview session. It made me felt like my ideas and contribution is really valuable

Interview Questions

• Non whatsoever because of the nature of the interview. It was more like a change of ideas and how I can add value to the agency and the client.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't because I was new to the industry but my advise is to get some info about salary range before negotiating