TCF Financial Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at TCF Financial

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TCF Financial (Minnetonka, MN) in April 2011.

Interview

Passed through the phone interview screening process and then got called to go to the Minnetonka office to meet with VP of Credit and VP of TCF Financial. They asked basic questions and told me about the company. I asked them many questions which impressed them. Didn't get offer because of age but the interview process was fairly easy. No behavioral based questions.

Teller Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TCF Financial in April 2009.

Interview

I went to a job fair at the bank and was interviewed that same day. The interview 1 on 1 with the bank manager. It was sort and sweet and consisted of mostly background and sales related questions. Advice: Wear business attire, make sure to smile and play up any customer service or sales experience you have. If you have no experience as a CSR or sales associate, play up any experience working with the public; even volunteer work.

Interview Questions

• Sell me something in this room.   1 Answer

The initial hours are part time and I need a full time job.

Teller/ Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TCF Financial (Kenosha, WI) in January 2008.

Interview

I Made a resume' with an application. Got a call and took an assessment than a 1:1 interview than dug test

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a past customer dissasitfiaciton?   1 Answer

Negotiation

signed me on and accepted

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TCF Financial in June 2010.

Interview

The recruiter was very nice. We had a 40mins talk in my first interview. She asked me several behavior questions. Then I was invited to the second round interview in the company. I talked to two people, one was the hiring manger, the other was a team member.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have conflicts with others and how did to solve that problem?   Answer Question