TCF Financial

Relevance Date Difficulty

Credit Analyst Interview

Credit Analyst
Minnetonka, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TCF Financial in April 2011.

Interview Details – Passed through the phone interview screening process and then got called to go to the Minnetonka office to meet with VP of Credit and VP of TCF Financial. They asked basic questions and told me about the company. I asked them many questions which impressed them. Didn't get offer because of age but the interview process was fairly easy. No behavioral based questions.

Interview Question – Tell me something about yourself not on your resume?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Teller

The process took a day - interviewed at TCF Financial in April 2009.

Interview Details – I went to a job fair at the bank and was interviewed that same day. The interview 1 on 1 with the bank manager. It was sort and sweet and consisted of mostly background and sales related questions.
Advice: Wear business attire, make sure to smile and play up any customer service or sales experience you have. If you have no experience as a CSR or sales associate, play up any experience working with the public; even volunteer work.

Interview Question – Sell me something in this room.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The initial hours are part time and I need a full time job.

Teller/ Customer Service Representative Interview

Teller/ Customer Service Representative
Kenosha, WI

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at TCF Financial in January 2008.

Interview Details – I Made a resume' with an application. Got a call and took an assessment than a 1:1 interview than dug test

Interview Question – How did you handle a past customer dissasitfiaciton?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – signed me on and accepted

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Internship Interview

Internship

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TCF Financial in June 2010.

Interview Details – The recruiter was very nice. We had a 40mins talk in my first interview. She asked me several behavior questions. Then I was invited to the second round interview in the company. I talked to two people, one was the hiring manger, the other was a team member.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you have conflicts with others and how did to solve that problem?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for TCF Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TCF Financial interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by TCF Financial employees and interview candidates.