TCP

TCP Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at TCP

Manager, IT Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TCP.

The entire process took 3 weeks, the interviewers were very professional in the way they conducted the 3 interviews. Immediate feedback from the HR recruiter, great communication in regards to follow-up, setting up the interviews, flexibility, availability.
    The hiring process was not difficult, included 7 references, background check, and then drug test on the first day of employment. The offer was sent via email and mail, the details on it were exactly as discussed with the Director of HR. The interview experience and the hiring process get thumbs up from me.

Interview Questions
    • I did not find any of the questions during the 3 interviews to be difficult or unexpected. The one question I was glad to hear was in regards to what I am looking for in an employer, what is important to me in order to consider employment with a company.   Answer Question
    They offered me more than what I was asking for, very generous pay. I did not negotiate vacation or sick days, the company provides a certain number of days based on years of employment and employment status.

Account Representative1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at TCP in April 2011.

First interview was on Skype with HR director, the second interview was with a sales manager for about 30 minutes. He asked me to put together a 30-60-90 day sales presentation.Five days later I got a dear John, letter in the mail.

Interview Questions