TCS America

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Webster, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TCS America in June 2014.

Interview Details – Had tow round of interviews. Both phone interviews.
First : A person from TCs called and asked basic OOPS, .Net and database questions. -15 minutes
Second: Client interview. A person from Xerox called and asked about the current project, technologies used. - 30 minutes

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TCS America in March 2012.

Interview Details – There were 3 rounds first two are technical and last one was managerial.

Interview Question – Asked more than what i mentioned in my resume.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TCS America in June 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process was very easy, but took very long time.
I had phone screen and 1:1 with manager, finally agree on the term of offer. Recruiter lied about the timeline as well as offer, at the end I decided that this is not the type of company you want to work. Takes long time for anything to be done.

Interview Question – Describe difference between Web service and Remoting   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Recruiter/management lied about the offer and timeline, can't work for company you can't even trust!

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at TCS America in March 2010.

Interview Details – met nice ppl and we had lunch together, nice!

Interview Question – general questions asked, like experience, past work, etc.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TCS America in March 2010.

Interview Details – I received email from employer HR team for a telephonic interview. It was 30 minutes interview. I was then called for a face to face interview. It was quite good experience to attend this face to face session with 2 Development Managers and Team Lead.

Interview Question – Where do you see EJB is going ?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at TCS America

Worked for TCS America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TCS America Senior Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by TCS America employees and interview candidates.