TCS Education Interview Questions

2.2

Senior Research Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at TCS Education.

I applied and received a phone call within 2 weeks to setup a phone screen. The job posting was a bit vague so I was looking forward to learning more about the position. Unfortunately, the recruiter I was scheduled to speak to was on literally her 2nd day on the job and had no other information beyond what the company does, their address, and the fact they weren't sure whether they could afford me (even though my salary requirement was provided when I applied). They were kind enough to follow-up with an email that they had moved onto other candidates.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. Tell me about your experience in this role. Tell me about your experience in that role.   Answer Question

Network Administrator Interview

not bad. pretty straight forward

Interview Questions
    • Nothing specific. Pretty straightforward technology questions.   Answer Question

Admissions Counselor Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at TCS Education in February 2013.

I was involved in a group interview of about 20 people that was informational for us as well as the company. Then I was called back to do a one on one interview with the supervisor of the position. I realized that the position was not what I thought it was.

Interview Questions
    • Please rate the following in order of importance for you: work environment, benefits, job description, location.   Answer Question

Multiple IS Positions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at TCS Education in December 2010.

I had three phone and two in-person interviews with TCS and was led to believe that I would be hired. However, one of the interviewees mentioned that TCS was mainly hiring friends of management. I was concerned that their very nice offices are new and very empty since they are a new business, and maybe they do not have enough clients/work. Afterwards, they gave me the date the decision would be made, but they never made a decision, and cancelled the position. I was left feeling that they are not in a good financial position to be hiring so many people with so few clients to bring in money.

Interview Questions
    • Do you know how to use Microsoft Office, especially Excel?   Answer Question

Online Learning Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TCS Education in July 2010.

The communication from the very first initial contact was professional and well planned. The recruiter made me feel at ease and the interviewers were very responsive to the answers to my questions. I felt like I would have been valued there. It just simply didn't work out. No harm, no foul.