Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at TCS e-Serve International
- Team Leader (3)
- Process Associate (3)
- Senior Associate (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Software Tester (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Services (1)
- Capital Markets (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Banking Associate (1)
- Senior Business Analyst (1)
- Associate (1)
- Junior Software Engineer (1)
- Finance and Accounts (1)
- BPO Information Processing Specialist (1)
- Foreclosure Specialist (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Operations Manager (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Accepted Offer
hr interview followed by interview with the operations manager. no unexpected or tough questions. basically you're expected to speak decent english and answer honestly. this wont be a grilling interview.
- about past profile (under grads) Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral Experience
getting closer to the coleagues,, planned to provide good software skills n devloping teh best software products,,good communication skills between jr employees,,finaly providing the best quality software n promotions
- how to analyse the technical codes? Answer Question
- Accepted Offer
Chilled out..nothing much to say...1st round written test..25 qns from stat , SAS...then technical interview..abut cluster, factor, determinant analysis..next hr interview
- nothing much Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day – interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Chennai (India)) in August 2012.
Be prepared analytically and grammatically.
- Are you ready to sign the bond for one year. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Chennai (India)) in June 2012.
There were 3 rounds. 1. Logical test 2. HR interview 3. Communication round
- What is the surety that you will continue to work with TCS for a long period ( as I am unmarried)? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2012.
Many rounds of interview including IQ Tests, one o one sessions with HR and Manager
- Checking of Domain knowledge and Salary negotiation Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days – interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Calcutta (India)) in March 2012.
there was a test of 40 marks of 40 mins.after passing the exam there was HR round and then after getting selected i was taken for 3rd & 4th round of interview which was taken by Project & Delivery Manager respectively.
- what is V & H look-up? 1 Answer
there was no oppurtunity for me to negotiate.i was given that much what i expected
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days – interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Mumbai (India)) in October 2011.
Aptitude Test, HR round, Technical round and HR round for salary negotiations
- All are easy ones Answer Question
I got what i demanded but i will not advise anyone to join.
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Calcutta (India)) in July 2011.
A candidate should have to clear 4 rounds of interview to be a part of Tcs.In the first round a written test will be taken to test how good u are in analytical thinking, computer,reasoning communication.MCQ Question will be there only no negetive marking. after clearing the test you have to go an one-o one followed by MR & HR round.
- For Fresher they may ask why u want start your career with tcs,what is your goal?etc etc. For Experienced they may ask why you want to join tcs what are your achievements in previous org,how will you benefit after becoming a Tcser?etc etc Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
I do not believe in switching very early. Switching early is also not a good a sign to an employer.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at TCS e-Serve International (Chennai (India)) in June 2011.
try getting in through internal referral
Manager and HR round
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review