TCS eServe

11 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Process Associate Interview

Junior Process Associate

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at TCS eServe.

Interview Details – was a walk-in interview thru Placement....had to enter personal details and then was sent to give an apptitude written test....those who go thru were sent for a personal interview where questions pertaining to the stream you graduated and that of the process you were to be selected for were asked ....if u get thru you you would be sent for the last interview with HR who would check the details and checked on family details.

Interview Question – What salary do you expect and why do you think you should get this job   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – since i was looking to start work after 7years gap and had not got the time to make a study so when asked what salary at that point in time jus said "something that will make me smile and needs to be a 5digit salary" ....Advice would be make a brief study of the market and the cimpany and be confident.....

BPO Information Processing Specialist Interview

BPO Information Processing Specialist

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at TCS eServe.

Interview Details – When I came in to this firm it was like this for non- Voice.
First - Aptitude test of 30 to 50 IQ's.
Second - Junior HR ( If not selected then you will be offered to go through a training for a month to improve your soft skill)
Third - Senior HR
Fourth - Process manager

That's it...

Interview Question – Golden rule of Account's?   View Answer

Team Member Interview

Team Member
Erode (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at TCS eServe in March 2012.

Interview Details – I have attended on campus placement, there was four round interview. Apps, GD, Tech round and MR. Final round is little bit difficult

Interview Question – Some deep questions in final round   Answer Question

Transition Manager Interview

Transition Manager
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed at TCS eServe in March 2011.

Interview Details – three tier process with HR, Domain and senior management representatives conducting 3 interviews

Interview Question – none as to be mentioned here   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TCS eServe.

Interview Details – Got hired through college

Interview Question – few technical questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – nope

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TCS eServe in January 2008.

Interview Details – there was a phone interview first followed by a personal interview. there were two separate personal interviews. post the interviews which were in person, they took some time and came back with an offer. the offer was disussed several times with me before finalizing based on mutual expectations.after offer acceptance, there were normal ref checks, medical checks etc.

Interview Question – where would you see yourself in the long term   Answer Question

Software Tester Interview

Software Tester

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TCS eServe.

Interview Details – First an Aptitude test. It was fairly competitive. It was followed by an verbal introduction session which turned out to be a check on English speaking skills. Short-listed candidates were subjected to a technical interview by the senior engineers. Short-listed candidates were interviewed by the panel of senior managers from the company.
Job offered & short-listed but put on hold since then & never heard from them.

Interview Question – The software testing life cycle can skip which stage to become less time consuming?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Put on stand by for too long without any commitment or compensation.

Associate Interview

Associate
Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at TCS eServe in April 2008.

Interview Details – It was good as and interactive.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself after 5 years from now in the organization.   Answer Question
  • Why do you want to switch the current firm even though you were promoted recently   Answer Question

Software Tester Interview

Software Tester
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at TCS eServe in November 2009.

Interview Details – 1st HR Round
Just a simple round where you will be asked why testing as a career, Why TCS E-serve? in short a very simple round

2nd Team Leads Round
Now this round is something which will test your technical skills regarding Software Testing. Need to be thourough with Testing terminologies and concepts to clear this round

3rd Managers Round
Same as the 2nd roung will check you technical skills and in addition to that the manager will also check your stability and your feasibility to the company.

4th HR Round for Offer discussion.
The best and the exciting round which everyone loves :-)

Best of Luck!!!

Interview Question – Why Testing as a Career ?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at TCS eServe in March 2008.

Interview Details – was long and tedious ....

Interview Question – comprehension ,maths problem & analytic skill ...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – was to nieve at that time to negotiate ....

Worked for TCS eServe? Contribute to the Community!