TCi Tire Centers Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2014
Updated Aug 4, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at TCi Tire Centers

Sales Interview

it was good and very relaxed I must admit I knew nothing about trucking industry but that is what they wanted. I also had no sales experience but they trained me and moved me to a new location and also offered to buy truck.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV

I applied through other source – interviewed at TCi Tire Centers in June 2013.

The manager I interviewed with had been in the business for a long time but, was new to his current position. The interview went well but he wanted me to relocate.

Interview Questions
    He through an amount at me after looking at the facility I would be responsible. He also talked of bonus at the end of each year.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TCi Tire Centers in October 2008.

I was interviewed on the phone initially just to go over my resume. I was then asked to meet with the Regional Manager which consisted of me going over my resume again. Then I was called back for a panel interview with 4 people. The final interview was basically a question and answer session asking about work related situations and once again a resume review. Overall it was a very easy process.