TD Ameritrade Broker Interview Questions

2.0

Broker Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TD Ameritrade (Omaha, NE) in January 2008.

Interview

I went in and filled out an application. I already had securities licenses, so it was very easy for me to get hired. The interviews seemed like a formality more than a question of whether they were going to hire me. At the time, the market was still booming and they were hiring anyone who looked smart enough to do the job and not bomb the interview.

Interview Questions

• describe a difficult situation and how you handled it...   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Offer seemed fair.

Other Interview Reviews for TD Ameritrade

Broker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TD Ameritrade in May 2008.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. The HR person you interview with first will most likely be very easy going, just making sure you pass all the simple stuff ...aka, that you're not an idiot and you have some clue as to what you'll be doing. The real interview comes with the manager and their two assistant managers from the team you'll be working with. Don't sweat it. Just say all the right things, be honest, and you're fine.

Interview Questions