TD Ameritrade Financial Representative Interview Questions

2.5

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TD Ameritrade in May 2012.

The Interview started with a an hour long phone interview. I was then called in the next week for a one on one interview that was scheduled at 9pm at night. I had previously worked with the company as a temp, and exceeded goals, with great job performance. I was not offered a job.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TD Ameritrade

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

The process took 6 daysinterviewed at TD Ameritrade in August 2011.

I was Contacted on a tuesday by phone to set up a phone interview. On thursday I had a phone interview, they asked standard behavioral questions. Friday I was emailed 3 assesments, and then i set up a panel interview with them the next monday. You meet with two managers who ask you seven "tell me about a time when.." and "what did you do" type questions. I was contacted on wednesday with an offer, which I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you went out of the way to provide good customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TD Ameritrade in June 2009.

One phone interview and two in person meetings.

Interview Questions
    Needed a job and accepted right away

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TD Ameritrade in March 2009.

Star interview questions

N/a

Financial Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at TD Ameritrade.

Hiring process consists of a short phone interview, 2 assessments (personality, and basic mathematical skills), and an in person interview with 2 managers. Questions are very basic behavioral type questions. Easy to get along with the managers. There is not a drug test

Interview Questions
    • None of them were technically difficult, all pretty much fluff questions, search behavior questions online and you will be fine   Answer Question
    No Negotiation available- but you get to choose your shift, each shift pays differently

Financial Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TD Ameritrade in January 2010.

Contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview. From there, you set up a one on one interview with the recruiter. That interview consisted of conversation and some behavioral questions. After that interview, a personality test is sent and then a final interview is made with two hiring managers that includes background history and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you were asked to break company policy. What did you do?   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate, everyone is on the same plan.