TD Ameritrade Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2015

2.8

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Chicago, IL).

Interview

This was a sit down question/answer session with a panel of 5 people including peers and the manager. I was asked questions regarding my technical support experience. What kind of finance experience I have, if any.

Interview Questions

• What experience do I have troubleshooting issues?   1 Answer

Financial Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade.

Interview

job fair that permitted for a face to face with human resources and hiring manager. Questions were fairly easy and them were looking for enthusiasm more than 'correct answers'. After the interview, human resources is very helpful and a tour of the office is offered.

Investment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Omaha, NE).

Interview

I applied online. Within a week I received a call from a recruiter. After that interview I met with the Branch Manager. I had to do a Sales Key assessment. Was interviewed by another Branch Manager over the phone later that week. Final interview was with the Regional Manager and Branch Manager for expectations of the role.

Interview Questions

• What is your sales process?   1 Answer

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (San Diego, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

First is the phone interview which is about 40 minutes, and if the recruiter likes you, they will send you a 40 minute assessment. Depending on your score of the assessment, the recruiter will then offer you an in person interview. The in person interview consists of two or three TD Ameritrade employees conducting the interview.

Interview Questions

• What does world-class customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Omaha, NE) in May 2015.

Interview

Four people interviewing specific list of questions interview set and moved by recruiter received an email after first reschedule to prepare a presentation a peer was involved in the interview process the panel did not all seem prepared

Interview Questions

• Asked me to present on a successful project I had led as if they were business owners   1 Answer

Investment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Radnor, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen followed by 3 interviews two in person with the branch manager and then the regional manager as well as 1 phone interview with a BM who ran through a role play.

Interview Questions

• What's your sales process?   1 Answer

Senior EPM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Omaha, NE) in May 2015.

Interview

5 rounds of interviews - team interview, HR interview, director interview, manager interview Several rounds over a couple weeks The interview process was very intense and stressful. However, it also provided a great insight to team dynamics and culture.

Interview Questions

• What is your career aspiration path? Why do you want this role? What makes you most qualified?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade.

Interview

I applied online, i interviewed once with the technical recruiter, and interviewed once onsite with the manager.Had to write java 3 objects and 2 methods for manipulating the data .

Practice Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

Had an interview with 2 employees from the company. It was very straightforward and easy. They asked mostly questions about my background and resume. They also asked what I knew about the company and why I would be interested in joining their team. Interview went well, but they removed the program shortly after.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade.

Interview

Applied online through my university's hiring link, and had an initial phone interview with HR that lasted about an hour. Two weeks later, I was invited to interview at the Jersey City, NJ office. Was flown out and had 4 interviews in one super interview day with different department managers and HR. Received a call about a week and a half later with their final decision.

Interview Questions

• You've been given a large, raw data set. How do you begin to break it down?   Answer Question
    • In what ways have you used excel to analyze and model data for a project?   Answer Question