TD Ameritrade

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Training Interview

Training

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TD Ameritrade in June 2009.

Interview Details – I worked through a local recruiter to secure an interview with an initial manager. The manager was very professional and had a series of questions about my past expereince. We compared ideas and thoughts about the ongoing issues within their organization and what I can do to assist them.

The 2nd interview was scheduled before I had the chance to even drive home from the 1st one. It was scheduled for 2 days later with the overall department manager. The manager very professional and really the conversation was very easy going and simple. Not very stressful at all.

I was told that they stopped interviewing after meeting with me, but unfortunately the recruiter wanted to go for more money and TD Ameritrade blew any offers off the table. I tried to negoiate with them, but they started thinking again and went with a different person.

Interview Question – What kind of experience do you have with this industry?   Answer Question

Worked for TD Ameritrade? Contribute to the Community!