TD Auto Finance

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Information Technology Professional Interview

Farmington Hills, MI

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TD Auto Finance in January 2013.

Interview Details – Contract House Interviews consist of Phone and in-person. TD Auto Finance Interviews consist of Phone, in-person, new team memebers, and a three-sr. managers Panel interview pre the HR offer.

Interview Question – No difficult questions are presented if yo are qualified for the position. The one Unexpected Question however is, be prepared with an honest answer for why TD.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation not needed due to offer being above the expected current market salary range.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

IT Project Coordinator Interview

IT Project Coordinator
Farmington Hills, MI

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TD Auto Finance in May 2011.

Interview Details – There was no phone interview, just one face-to-face. The department head seemed nervous. The interview went well and lasted over an hour. The interviewer wanted to not only read my resume but also get an understanding of my thought processes. He pulled out some queueing theory out of nowhere, but I never had to use it on the job. It was a contract position and the hiring process is more simple because of this. For employees, HR can take weeks to process your paperwork. Someone on my team had to wait 10 weeks before he could start working.

Interview Question – They will ask situation-based questions. Just be prepared with some great examples.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – n/a

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for TD Auto Finance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TD Auto Finance interview questions and advice in Farmington Hills, MI. All interview reviews posted anonymously by TD Auto Finance employees and interview candidates.