TD Bank

TD Bank Assistant Manager Interview Questions

2.5

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at TD Bank.

Starts with phone interview with HR REP for that region. If they find fit wills et up interview with retail management

Other Interview Reviews for TD Bank

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TD Bank.

May be a multi interview process if you are interviewing for a management position. Expect to have a phone interview, direct manager interview followed by a regional manager interview.

Interview Questions
    Don't be afraid to negotiate... get the salary up front as the raises are difficult to negotiate.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TD Bank.

I was contacted by a recruiter and had a phone interview which basically went over my background in banking. They were looking for someone with strong sales and operations backgrounds, as well as coaching experience.

Interview Questions
    • How to deal with less than desirable results from employees   View Answer
    I laid out my desired base pay with the initial recruiter and this was accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at TD Bank in April 2011.

On February 25th I applied online for CS position. 10 Minutes later I had a phone interview with a recruiter from New York. 2 weeks later a 1:1 interview with Branch Manager which lasted over 2 hours. I signed paperwork and left. No call from branch Manager. Another recruiter for Management called 2 weeks later and conducted a phone interview (to my pleasant surprise!) for a higher position. Recruiter called back 1/2 hour after that and asked if I would attend an interview in Burlington. Attended that group interview for branch Assistant Manager. Today, 9 weeks after this process started, a person from the community called and told me TD had already hired the position and not bothered to call! Tried to e-mail and call to see if I was "still being considered" and these communications were ignored.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at TD Bank in January 2011.

The man who interviewed me in Boston mostly talked about himself and how he got to his position so I just showed enthusiasm for that and it really helped. He started the interview by asking me to tell him a joke- which was definitely odd. Overall it was really easy because every time I answered a question he turned it back to himself! After working here for a while I am pretty sure thats how most interviews go because I have seen some questionable people walk in and out of these doors! Good luck!

No negotiation available.