TD Bank Interview Questions in Canada

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

The position was posted online, which I applied to through an online job board. IT consisted of a basic questionnaire and CV/cover letter attachments. The second phase was a telephone screening, in which basic questions were asked and my qualifications were reviewed. I was then invited to an in person interview. Where I was interviewed by a manager and an HR support staff. They went into more depth and asked me questions about relevant work experience and its application in the role.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TD Bank (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Consisted of two rounds. First round with Human Resources manager (30 min - 45 min); second round with the recruiting manager (about 20 min). Overall was pretty straightforward and standard format.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

Applied online and got an interview after few weeks. First was interviewed by two CSR managers. After one week, interviewed by a branch manager. Another one week later, asked to do an online personality test. And some paper work after.

Interview Questions

• Regular interview. Describe yourself, what do you see yourself in next 5 years? How do you know about CSR? Why should we hire you and etc. No particular hard questions. And "sell me this pen"   2 Answers

CSO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD Bank (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

There were 2 managers in the interview - asked the standard questions: - what are your strengths/what are your weaknesses - how would your friends describe you - give us a time when you had to…

Investment Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TD Bank (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online then was emailed an online assessment then phone interview asking very simple questions. A lot of the questions were related to sales and how you would sell a certain product and why you would contribute to their company. After the phone interview they said they would reply within 5-10 days but did not bother to reply after 10 days.

Financial Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

Very laid back, was an internal interview. Another factor is all about who you know and who is recommending you. As soon as I sat down, it was just a natural conversation. Crucial to be a teller first as it lays down the foundation. With proven success as a teller and pacing very high, it is easy for them to ask you about how you are going to hit your sales.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

Interview

it is very easy. Why TD? what do you see yourself in next 5 years? How would your bosses describe you? Tell me about a weakness your working on and what your doing to overcome it? How do you cope with stress?we had to hold a customers cheque for 5 business days bcuz he was risky, and he comes in very angry practically shouting, how would you deal with it? The last thing was they gave me a pen, and said sell me this pen.

Credit Card Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD Bank (Markham, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The interview process: 1. Assessment 2. Phone Interview 3. In person interview The interviews were fairly straight forward. I found that the phone interview was much more difficult because the interviewer was not warm. She was very cold and did not really engage in conversation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for TD Canada Trust? What is your weakest character trait? Where do you see yourself in five years? & More behavioural type questions   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD Bank (Halifax, NS (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got phone interview, filled out online skills review questions, got in-person interview. During in-person interview they asked me various questions about my past customer service experience, what i considered good customer service, various situations i was in where i had to work as a team, various difficult situations with customers, a time when there was a conflict at work, etc.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD Bank (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

The interview was a regular interview with the branch manager and the customer service manager. It was a basic interview lasting 35-45mins. All my questions I was prepared for because of Glass Door, the following were asked for me plus more related to my experiences.

Interview Questions

• Why TD? Where do you see yourself in 5yrs? How would your bosses describe you? Tell me about a weakness your working on and what your doing to overcome it? How do you cope with stress? Tell me about a time you went up and beyond to help a customer? If you had a conflict with a co-worker what steps would you take to deal with it? If for example we had to hold a customers cheque for 5 business days bcuz he was risky, and he comes in very angry practically shouting, how would you deal with it? The last thing was they gave me a pen, and said sell me this pen. (Demonstrates sales skills)   Answer Question