TD Bank

Updated Feb 24, 2015
Updated Feb 24, 2015

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

The process takes 2 weeks. They required an online personality assessment ranking personality traits from 1-5. After this, they ask you to come in for an interview. I had mine with 2 Customer Service Managers and the Branch Manager. They were all extremely friendly and easy to talk to. I was asked normal interview questions. Said they would contact me back in 5 days.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with criticism?
      Tell us about a time where you had to deal with an unethical issue. What did you do and what was the result?

Answer Question

Counsel Interview

I applied online – interviewed at TD Bank.

I applied online and received an invite for an in-person interview within a week of submitting the application via e-mail. There were two interviewers. Both interviewers were very kind and inviting. They both knew my resume quite well and asked me questions about my resume.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to discuss my past experience and why I would like to work with TD.   Answer Question

Telephone Banking Sales Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TD Bank.

I applied the position online, and after the online assessment test and personality test, there were 2 interviews: phone-interview and in-person interview. The phone interview was very straightforward, mostly standard questions, the in-person interview had 5-6 behavioral questions, and they were more difficult than those asked on phone interview. However, if you are well-prepared, then it should still be easy for you.

Interview Questions
    • Below are the questions I was asked during the in-person interview:

- Tell me a time when you helped a client in decision-making, and what did you do? What was the outcome?
      - Tell me a time when you did above and beyond customer service?
      -What do you think is great customer service and exceptional customer service?
      -When did you encounter a situation that you know what a client was asking for was not really what he wanted, and what did you do?
      - What is your most successful achievement?

Again, all the above questions should have specific examples to back up and articulate. The interview was held under an easy and relax atmosphere, I was interviewed by 2 team managers, who were both very friendly! :)

View Answer

Associate IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at TD Bank in February 2015.

30 minutes phone interview with both behaviour and technical questions. Most questions are technical questions that covered topic from data structure , algorithm, programming language, database, and linux as well.

Senior Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TD Bank.

Had three round of interviews. The surprising part was that my second one was with HR. Really good questions and great conversation. All the questions were good and they also gave me a good understanding of the role and responsibilities.

quick,

Inventory Control Analyst Interview

The total round of interview was two. I met with the Hiring Manager and the Senior Manager. The first interview was with the hiring manager. This was a typical situational interview. He explained the work content of this position, while talking while linking to my working experience and asking my point of views when facing different scenarios. The second round was with both the hiring manager and the senior manager. The senior manager asked my working experience, etc. more typical of a normal interview questions. I liked very much of the situational questions, much likely to test your problem solving and critical thinking skills.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TD Bank in January 2015.

I have applied in person, after one week they call me to have an interview with two managers, after that they ask me to wait the result in next two weeks, interview was not hard, just simple question, they will ask on what you said to them

Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TD Bank in January 2015.

I applied online and was contacted by HR rep to setup an online assessment, then phone interview, then in person interview with 2 managers and another in person interview with 2 more managers

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for TD?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Can you meet the sales goals?
      What would you former employers say about you

Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TD Bank in January 2015.

I applied online after two weeks I received a link to ask lots of behavioral and personality questions. Next day I got a email to schedule a time for phone interview. After two weeks I got a email that was said I have rejected for that position. It was average interview.

Interview Questions
    • It took around 1 hour. At first I was asked couple of questions about my career interest, CSR job description. Then the interviewer asked some behavioral questions such as my goal and target in my previous job, how handle irate customer. what was my goals and how I met them? Did I handle hard situations by myself or I asked manager to help   Answer Question

IT Project Management Co-op Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at TD Bank.

It was good choice they made by selecting my resume, I was notified by an email to send my availability for he interview with the senior manager.

After giving my availability and getting confirmation back from them, one day before the interview the process was updated and I had interview with the right hand of the senior manager and an existing co-op student and not with the senior manager as mentioned before.

The interviewer was so in hurry, I don't know why didn't they give other date if they had no time, but interview was behavioral based and went good and I was told that I will hear by next Tuesday but I heard 10 days after the interview and I was rejected.

Interview Questions
    • How do you keep yourself motivated? I found it different question as this was my first interview.   Answer Question