TD Bank Interview Questions in Canada

Updated Apr 14, 2015
Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.6

Small Business Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

applied online. phone interview after 2 weeks + panel of 3 district managers 2 weeks after phone. another week for results. average difficulty interview.

Make sure to focus on sales experience as this is a very aggressive sales position.

Interview Questions

• mostly experience based, with some case based scenarios   1 Answer

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

I applied IT TEST ANALYST and got a phone interview with my current supervisor, not really much professional information. Must know how to use ALM, Tridion, Host and some basic computer science knowledge. Interview is about 25 mins long. I think this kind of job will mainly host by supervisor directly because they could choose their preferred type of group members. Therefore, do some personal research will be helpful

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

The process takes 2 weeks. They required an online personality assessment ranking personality traits from 1-5. After this, they ask you to come in for an interview. I had mine with 2 Customer Service Managers and the Branch Manager. They were all extremely friendly and easy to talk to. I was asked normal interview questions. Said they would contact me back in 5 days.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with criticism?
      Tell us about a time where you had to deal with an unethical issue. What did you do and what was the result?

Answer Question

Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

I applied online and received an invite for an in-person interview within a week of submitting the application via e-mail. There were two interviewers. Both interviewers were very kind and inviting. They both knew my resume quite well and asked me questions about my resume.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to discuss my past experience and why I would like to work with TD.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TD Bank (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a little backwards for me. I handed in a resume in person, and about 2 days later was scheduled a face-to-face interview in branch. About 4 days later received a call offering a position as CSR. About a week later I was emailed a personality test, and then about 5 days later a phone interview with HR.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions:
      Availability
      Why you will quit your current job for TD (if applicable)
      A time when you had to go outside of your regular role to satisfy a customer?
      A time when you recommended a product to a customer that they did not like, and how did you handle the situation?
      How do you deal with constructive criticism?
      Some questions were fairly difficult. I strongly prepared practice questions and some were still tough to quickly answer.

Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at TD Bank (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied in person and got a call when there was a position open at the branch (approx 2 weeks after I gave my resume in). I was interviewed by the Branch Manager and the CSR Manager. They were both so nice and made me feel very comfortable (I was so nervous). Three days later I got an email for an online assessment from a recruiter. This was full of personality type questions (you rate it 1-5).

Telephone Banking Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

I applied the position online, and after the online assessment test and personality test, there were 2 interviews: phone-interview and in-person interview. The phone interview was very straightforward, mostly standard questions, the in-person interview had 5-6 behavioral questions, and they were more difficult than those asked on phone interview. However, if you are well-prepared, then it should still be easy for you.

Interview Questions

• Below are the questions I was asked during the in-person interview:

- Tell me a time when you helped a client in decision-making, and what did you do? What was the outcome?
      - Tell me a time when you did above and beyond customer service?
      -What do you think is great customer service and exceptional customer service?
      -When did you encounter a situation that you know what a client was asking for was not really what he wanted, and what did you do?
      - What is your most successful achievement?

Again, all the above questions should have specific examples to back up and articulate. The interview was held under an easy and relax atmosphere, I was interviewed by 2 team managers, who were both very friendly! :)

1 Answer

Associate IT Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at TD Bank (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

30 minutes phone interview with both behaviour and technical questions. Most questions are technical questions that covered topic from data structure , algorithm, programming language, database, and linux as well.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TD Bank (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

It was brief,ordinary interview with common questions.The interviewer was polite but didn't show any interest to me,didn't encourage me if i was a little bit delay with answering because of emotions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what do you know about TD bank,describe you current duties during the day,what is a customer service means to you,what salary do you expect,what is you availability,where are you living and what area is suitable for you,how many languages do you know,how do you cope with stress.   1 Answer

IT Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TD Bank (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

Very to the point. Great panel and well organized. Long timers so they have excellent functional knowledge.First has the recruiter reach out to me and within a week the interview was set-up. I got a call about the job confirmation two weeks from then.

Interview Questions

• Explain the technical experience, your challenges and how you solved it.   1 Answer