TD Bank Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.6

105 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at TD Bank in March 2013.

Two managers interview you, First manager then group manager. It takes about 30 minutes.
You will be asked what you will do in certain scenario. What you bring to the Table in terms of strengths. What are your weaknesses. They will ask you about schedule preferences of scheduling.

None

Other Interview Reviews for TD Bank

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at TD Bank.

On-line application only. Then they call for a group interview. After you do a Branch interview at the location you could be working. Both were fairly easy going. If you are hired, there is two weeks of training at TDU, which is easy. The do a background check, and your sent somewhere to get your thumb prints and a drug test.

Interview Questions
    • "What would make you and asset to the company?" and "What are some of your faults?"   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation. They are firm on their starting pay and schedule.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Springfield, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, NJ

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at TD Bank in May 2014.

Applied online, got a phone call with on the spot phone interview. Scheduled a 1:1 interview at one location. During the interview, he talked as though I had got the job but then I was told they were continuing to interview other candidates. Interviewed at a different location and kept being told that they had not reached a final decision. Still no word about the job so I'm looking elsewhere.

Interview Questions
    • What was your best accomplishment at your previous job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at TD Bank.

The interview was very awkward for me. I ended up interviewing in multiple locations because I was not a great fit for most of the locations. I guess I wasn't hitting the right cords for my interviewers. Luckily I was picked up at one of the regional headquarters, and was pretty good at the job. The questions are you run of the mill questions about selling and retaining customer loyalty. Just make up what you think someone in your position would do.

Interview Questions
    • These aren't ivy leaguers you are dealing with so the questions are very basic. The toughest question was about my selling process.   Answer Question
    Didn't negotiate, I was strapped for cash and just needed to float for a bit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Allentown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TD Bank.

1st with HR then with a group interview with the brand manager, brand assistant manager, and the head teller. Overall took almost a month + drug test and paperwork.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations. You either take the offer or other 20ppl. who want this job gonna take it :)

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TD Bank in June 2012.

Applied online on a Saturday morning, got a call back Monday. Interviewed same week with recruiter and following week with assistent store manager and branch manager. Upon accepting offer from recruiter, a drug test must be competed within 48 hours. Total process about 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Coming from banking previosualy with a similar background, the interview was very easy. Focus on valuing customer needs and listening attentively on the customer so you can make the best product recommendation. Customer service driven enviroment.   Answer Question
    I took a pay cut of a $1.37 because the recruiter said she "could not mach the offer."

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at TD Bank in July 2012.

Was not long process. I walked in a big branch that had on site hr rep and introduced myself. She called me for phone interview two days later then had the branch interview in a week. Took my fingerprints on the following week then was hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TD Bank.

Meet HR and then meet store manager. Easy interview process as long as you walk in with confidence and prepared. Questions are just based on why you would like to work for the company and what do you know about the company.

I did not negotiate because I am already grateful to obtain an offer being unemployed

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  South Belmar, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Belmar, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at TD Bank.

phone interview, then face to face interview with store manager, later meeting with HR to discuss your pay

Interview Questions
    • typical interview style. STAR format. Tell me about yourself, past work experience   Answer Question
    Yes, increase the offer upto 10%, it might work

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at TD Bank.

The process was pretty fast.

Interview Questions
    I got 1.50$ more than average, nothing big.

Worked for TD Bank? Contribute to the Community!