TD Bank

Average Difficulty
105 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mount Laurel, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TD Bank in March 2013.

Interview Details – Two managers interview you, First manager then group manager. It takes about 30 minutes.
You will be asked what you will do in certain scenario. What you bring to the Table in terms of strengths. What are your weaknesses. They will ask you about schedule preferences of scheduling.

Negotiation Details – None

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview Details – On-line application only. Then they call for a group interview. After you do a Branch interview at the location you could be working. Both were fairly easy going. If you are hired, there is two weeks of training at TDU, which is easy. The do a background check, and your sent somewhere to get your thumb prints and a drug test.

Interview Question – "What would make you and asset to the company?" and "What are some of your faults?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. They are firm on their starting pay and schedule.

Springfield, NJ

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at TD Bank in May 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online, got a phone call with on the spot phone interview. Scheduled a 1:1 interview at one location. During the interview, he talked as though I had got the job but then I was told they were continuing to interview other candidates. Interviewed at a different location and kept being told that they had not reached a final decision. Still no word about the job so I'm looking elsewhere.

Interview Question – What was your best accomplishment at your previous job?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Mount Laurel, NJ

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview Details – The interview was very awkward for me. I ended up interviewing in multiple locations because I was not a great fit for most of the locations. I guess I wasn't hitting the right cords for my interviewers. Luckily I was picked up at one of the regional headquarters, and was pretty good at the job. The questions are you run of the mill questions about selling and retaining customer loyalty. Just make up what you think someone in your position would do.

Interview Question – These aren't ivy leaguers you are dealing with so the questions are very basic. The toughest question was about my selling process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate, I was strapped for cash and just needed to float for a bit.

Allentown, PA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview Details – 1st with HR then with a group interview with the brand manager, brand assistant manager, and the head teller. Overall took almost a month + drug test and paperwork.

Interview Question – How long do you think you will stay in this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. You either take the offer or other 20ppl. who want this job gonna take it :)

Customer Services Representative Interview

Customer Services Representative
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TD Bank in June 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online on a Saturday morning, got a call back Monday. Interviewed same week with recruiter and following week with assistent store manager and branch manager. Upon accepting offer from recruiter, a drug test must be competed within 48 hours. Total process about 2-3 weeks.

Interview Question – Coming from banking previosualy with a similar background, the interview was very easy. Focus on valuing customer needs and listening attentively on the customer so you can make the best product recommendation. Customer service driven enviroment.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I took a pay cut of a $1.37 because the recruiter said she "could not mach the offer."

Philadelphia, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at TD Bank in July 2012.

Interview Details – Was not long process. I walked in a big branch that had on site hr rep and introduced myself. She called me for phone interview two days later then had the branch interview in a week. Took my fingerprints on the following week then was hired.

Interview Question – None. All of them were expected honestly.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview Details – Meet HR and then meet store manager. Easy interview process as long as you walk in with confidence and prepared. Questions are just based on why you would like to work for the company and what do you know about the company.

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate because I am already grateful to obtain an offer being unemployed

South Belmar, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview Details – phone interview, then face to face interview with store manager, later meeting with HR to discuss your pay

Interview Question – typical interview style. STAR format. Tell me about yourself, past work experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, increase the offer upto 10%, it might work

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview Details – The process was pretty fast.

Interview Question – All of the questions and process was common sense.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got 1.50$ more than average, nothing big.

Worked for TD Bank? Contribute to the Community!