TD Bank Financial Group

www.td.com

TD Bank Financial Group Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Hamilton, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TD Bank Financial Group in March 2013.

Interview Details – 3 Rounds of interviews first by phone, second in branch and 2 weeks later job offer

Interview Question – Tell me a situation where you had to deal with an un-happy customer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Customer Services Representative Interview

Customer Services Representative
Toronto, ON (Canada)

The process took 2 days - interviewed at TD Bank Financial Group in March 2011.

Interview Details – phone interview ,reviewed my backgroud

Interview Question – talk about yourself   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TD Bank Financial Group in December 2008.

Interview Details – Phone interview with recruiter. Panel interview with managers. 1:1 interview with Manager. Offered job.

Interview Question – What can you bring to our team?   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Customer Services Representative
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at TD Bank Financial Group in April 2010.

Interview Details – Someone from TD called me. Asked me a few basic questions: why I wanna work for TD, Why this position, Strengths/Weaknesses, etc. Then set me up for a personality test online to be completed within 48 hours. It took 45 mins, and I passed. It was easy. Then i was called for a face to face within a week.

Interview went well. Lots of the same questions from the phone interview, except this time there was more behavioral questions. It was pretty easy,

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at TD Bank Financial Group

Worked for TD Bank Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!