TD Bank Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.6

Teller I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TD Bank (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Very easy going. They were very friendly and asked about sales and previous work experience that would relate to what I would do at TD bank. Focus on being friendly, funny, and let them know that you'll be able to make sales.

Interview Questions

• Who is the first person a costumer looks at for help   1 Answer

Financial Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

Received a phone call from the recruiter. They set up a face to face interview with the manager. The manager liked what I had to present in the interview and told me that I had the job. Received a call from the recruiter the next day to start the paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience? How are your previous sales goals trending? Roll played a financial conversation.   Answer Question

Teller I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

Very quick and simple; recruiter called and asked some simple questions, was then brought into the store to meet with Manager, Assistant Manager, and Head Teller. The interview was geared towards sales experience and willingness to meet sales and customer service expectations. The interviews were also more conversational than question/answer based.

Interview Questions

• How would you perform in a goal-based sales environment?   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TD Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

It was very quick and easy. Applied online and received a phone interview two days later. The HR recruiter asked basic questions. A few days later, I came in for an interview with the Head Teller and Assistant Manager. The questions very straightforward and mainly focused on behavior in particular scenarios.

Banking Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

You first take a simulation test that is supposed to be an example of what you would do daily. It is a phone call with a couple customers and you answer questions as you go. You then take a test that has over 300 questions. After you pass that you have a phone interview. The last step is an interview with a store manager.

Financial Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

i had an interview with the branch manager and assistant branch manager. The interview was not bad at all they asked me a lot of questions but nothing difficult.Got a call the same day for a second interview with the regional and i was drilled. Altogether it was not a difficult process

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

The overall experience was good and pretty standard as interviews go. Had several rounds of phone interviews most which were behavioral and each interviewer varied in level of management. All the interviewers were kind and all asked very similar questions. TD really cares about fit.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TD Bank (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied for the Job( part time) the week of 4th of July 2015 and within a week i was called and asked to come in for an interview the following monday. I was also told that i should prepare to be there for 4-5 hrs. When i arrived at the interview(8:45 a.m) it was about 30+ other applicants. We were all placed in a huge conference room and we were then called one by one to meet and interview with various branch managers. I had 1 interview while others had 3-4. I stayed until 11a.m. The interview went very well, i was a relaxed atmosphere. Major focus was on delivering exceptional customer service.

Interview Questions

• Why TD bank, especially since banking is not you college major?( i am a full time college student)   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TD Bank in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with interview then about a month later I had a face to face interview with the hiring manager. A week later I was told I didn't get the job. I was told that I didn't have enough SEO experience and that I focus too much on details and not enough on the big picture. Fair enough, I really liked HR and appreciated the feedback.

Interview Questions

• How would optimize the site for SEO without micro sites   1 Answer

Loan Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at TD Bank (Cherry Hill, NJ).

Interview

Quick and promt first interview. Basic generic questions. Second interview went over exactly what the first one entailed but with management rather than supetvisors. Gauged comfort with high stress deadline and chaotic environment.

Interview Questions

• Where i would like to move to in regards to the department and career goals.   Answer Question