TD Bank Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

2.7

Financial Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

Received a phone call from the recruiter. They set up a face to face interview with the manager. The manager liked what I had to present in the interview and told me that I had the job. Received a call from the recruiter the next day to start the paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience? How are your previous sales goals trending? Roll played a financial conversation.   Answer Question

Teller I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TD Bank (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Very easy going. They were very friendly and asked about sales and previous work experience that would relate to what I would do at TD bank. Focus on being friendly, funny, and let them know that you'll be able to make sales.

Interview Questions

• Who is the first person a costumer looks at for help   1 Answer

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewiston, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TD Bank (Lewiston, ME) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online, phone interview with a manager who felt like she wanted to be doing something else. Softball questions. Not much information given on the open job. Hope it was just a fluke and she was having a bad day

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TD Bank (Mount Laurel, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

The process was smooth; receiving the results of the interview afterwards would have been helpful though. I thought I did well in the interview though. To improve the process, every person that interviews should receive the results.

Teller I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

Very quick and simple; recruiter called and asked some simple questions, was then brought into the store to meet with Manager, Assistant Manager, and Head Teller. The interview was geared towards sales experience and willingness to meet sales and customer service expectations. The interviews were also more conversational than question/answer based.

Interview Questions

• How would you perform in a goal-based sales environment?   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

It was very quick and easy. Applied online and received a phone interview two days later. The HR recruiter asked basic questions. A few days later, I came in for an interview with the Head Teller and Assistant Manager. The questions very straightforward and mainly focused on behavior in particular scenarios.

Banking Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

You first take a simulation test that is supposed to be an example of what you would do daily. It is a phone call with a couple customers and you answer questions as you go. You then take a test that has over 300 questions. After you pass that you have a phone interview. The last step is an interview with a store manager.

Financial Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

i had an interview with the branch manager and assistant branch manager. The interview was not bad at all they asked me a lot of questions but nothing difficult.Got a call the same day for a second interview with the regional and i was drilled. Altogether it was not a difficult process

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

The overall experience was good and pretty standard as interviews go. Had several rounds of phone interviews most which were behavioral and each interviewer varied in level of management. All the interviewers were kind and all asked very similar questions. TD really cares about fit.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TD Bank in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with interview then about a month later I had a face to face interview with the hiring manager. A week later I was told I didn't get the job. I was told that I didn't have enough SEO experience and that I focus too much on details and not enough on the big picture. Fair enough, I really liked HR and appreciated the feedback.

Interview Questions

• How would optimize the site for SEO without micro sites   1 Answer