TD Bank Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2015

2.6

Loan Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at TD Bank.

They was supposed to call me again but they did not. I called them again to follow up and every time I was told someone is going to call me. I wish I was told what my problem was.

Interview Questions
    • They asked if I am ready to work over the weekends.   View Answer

I do not know.

I applied online – interviewed at TD Bank.

Very unprofessional. The manager showed up 45 minutes late to my interview. He told me to contact him via email in a week. I emailed him and have yet to receive any response.

Teller I Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at TD Bank.

Nearly a month passed after I applied online. I called the branch several times, but no one was able to follow up on my application. Anyway, when the recruiter finally called me, we set up a time for an interview at the branch. I was an employee referral, so the process was a bit lax-- I interviewed alone with the ASM. Received an offer via e-mail within a week.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to deal with an upset customer?   Answer Question

I applied online – interviewed at TD Bank.

Face-to-face interview in branch location, Was told I would get a response whether I got the job or not, but I received nothing. And I was told multiple times during the interview that they basically already had made a decision before my interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annandale, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annandale, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TD Bank.

It was a pretty standard interview. Got a phone call asking about some few basic questions (why do you want to work here). If you pass that, HR asks you to go meet the store manager. Got an offer within a week after interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TD Bank in February 2015.

I applied online and then 2 weeks later I got a phone call from HR. We talked for about 15 min and then she faxed me information to the branch manager. I got a call from the branch manager 10 min after scheduling an interview. The interview took about 30 min and I interviewed with the branch manager and the head CSR. I'm waiting to hear back about their decision.

Interview Questions
    • What was one time that you WOWed a customer in your previous job?
      Did you have sales goals in your previous job?

Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewiston, ME
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewiston, ME

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at TD Bank in February 2015.

Applied for position, was contacted about a month later to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview went well, then scheduled in-person interview. Interview was with my potential manager and the operations manager for the Northeast. After the interview with them, I received a phone call about 20 minutes after leaving the building stating the feedback was positive and he will be working up an offer. A couple days later I received a job offer and negotiated salary. A day later my counter offer was approved and I formally accepted the job offer.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a time you had to work with coworkers who you didn't get a long with but you needed to complete a task.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at TD Bank in February 2015.

Applied for job, received a call from hiring manager about 2 weeks later, typical questions, no set time limit. Phone interview then in person with hiring manager and peer. After that it was a waiting game.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TD Bank in February 2015.

The process took almost 2 weeks for an interview response.
    The interview was made by the senior analyst, and he brought along a questionnaire to fill while he was interviewing me, so all question were based on that.
    What was really upsetting is that the HR doesn't even bother to let you know if you got the interview or not, that is not ok at all.

Teller I Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TD Bank.

Applied online by sending in resume and cover letter. A few days later I got a call from an HR recruiter and did a phone interview with her. She was great and sent my resume on to the location that I applied to. Had two different interviews at the store. The first was with the Assistant store manager and the store supervisor. They were so comforting and fun because they were pretty young women like me. I got called back a few days later for a second interview which was with the store manager and head teller. Asked similar questions. They choose the questions they want to ask from a long list of questions. They said they would call by monday but didn't call back until after that so when they asked me to come back in to finish paperwork I assumed I wasn't hired but the paperwork I had to sign was to sign up to be fingerprinted. They didn't specify if I was hired or not because they had to wait for my fingerprint results but that same day the HR recruiter told me I was hired and told me my training dates. A few days later, had to travel an hour to get fingerprinted. easy 5 minute process but was frustrating having to drive that far. Had three-four weeks in between being hired and starting. 3 days of training (thurs, friday, friday) and one day of orientation (monday in between the fridays). Overall: Average/easy interview, great company to work for!

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a long line of customers waiting?   Answer Question
    • What part of a team do you consider yourself to be? (leader, follower, etc)   Answer Question
    Got an offer letter via email and stated my hourly wage, 12 dollars an hour, which was fine with me. Didn't negotiate.