TD Bank Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015
Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.6

Loan Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

They was supposed to call me again but they did not. I called them again to follow up and every time I was told someone is going to call me. I wish I was told what my problem was.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I am ready to work over the weekends.   1 Answer

I do not know.

Teller I Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

Nearly a month passed after I applied online. I called the branch several times, but no one was able to follow up on my application. Anyway, when the recruiter finally called me, we set up a time for an interview at the branch. I was an employee referral, so the process was a bit lax-- I interviewed alone with the ASM. Received an offer via e-mail within a week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with an upset customer?   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

Very unprofessional. The manager showed up 45 minutes late to my interview. He told me to contact him via email in a week. I emailed him and have yet to receive any response.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

Face-to-face interview in branch location, Was told I would get a response whether I got the job or not, but I received nothing. And I was told multiple times during the interview that they basically already had made a decision before my interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TD Bank (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and then 2 weeks later I got a phone call from HR. We talked for about 15 min and then she faxed me information to the branch manager. I got a call from the branch manager 10 min after scheduling an interview. The interview took about 30 min and I interviewed with the branch manager and the head CSR. I'm waiting to hear back about their decision.

Interview Questions

• What was one time that you WOWed a customer in your previous job?
      Did you have sales goals in your previous job?

Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TD Bank (Annandale, VA).

Interview

It was a pretty standard interview. Got a phone call asking about some few basic questions (why do you want to work here). If you pass that, HR asks you to go meet the store manager. Got an offer within a week after interview.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at TD Bank (Lewiston, ME) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied for position, was contacted about a month later to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview went well, then scheduled in-person interview. Interview was with my potential manager and the operations manager for the Northeast. After the interview with them, I received a phone call about 20 minutes after leaving the building stating the feedback was positive and he will be working up an offer. A couple days later I received a job offer and negotiated salary. A day later my counter offer was approved and I formally accepted the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you had to work with coworkers who you didn't get a long with but you needed to complete a task.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at TD Bank (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied for job, received a call from hiring manager about 2 weeks later, typical questions, no set time limit. Phone interview then in person with hiring manager and peer. After that it was a waiting game.

Commercial Real Estate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at TD Bank (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

The recruiter called me. She talked a little bit about herself and then turned the conversation towards me. She asked me probably ten questions. There really wasn't much dialogue. The questions mostly involved what your plan is and where you want to go. Where do you se yourself in ten years was one. What was a time you had more work than most people was another. Really puts you on the spot so I would suggest preparing to answer those types of questions.

Csr1 Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TD Bank in February 2015.

Interview

Was pretty easy, had a phone interview then had to take an online assessment to see if I qualified for an in person interview. They let you know within two days if you are selected for an in person interview. Overall was a pretty easy process. I didn't get the job because I didn't have any experience with banks.