TD Bank Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

2.6

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

The overall experience was good and pretty standard as interviews go. Had several rounds of phone interviews most which were behavioral and each interviewer varied in level of management. All the interviewers were kind and all asked very similar questions. TD really cares about fit.

Loan Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at TD Bank (Cherry Hill, NJ).

Interview

Quick and promt first interview. Basic generic questions. Second interview went over exactly what the first one entailed but with management rather than supetvisors. Gauged comfort with high stress deadline and chaotic environment.

Interview Questions

• Where i would like to move to in regards to the department and career goals.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TD Bank (Marlton, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

Pretty routine. Heard from an HR rep the day after I submitted my application. She conducted a phone interview and asked me to complete a customer service assessment. She called me back the following day and told me she would like to set up an in person interview for me to meet with the Branch Manager, Asst. Manager, and Teller Manager.

Interview Questions

• Customer service experience. Why I want to work at TD bank.   Answer Question

Teller II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TD Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

You have to be very happy, energetic and approachable. It's just as any other interview process but they pick people according to their energy so body language, smiling, seeming interested and basically they want to see how you would interact with the customer based on the interview.

Teller II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TD Bank (Washington, DC) in May 2015.

Interview

Interviewed me as if it was for a sales position. The job is a sales position. I was asked my schedule and basic other things. It was very simple. Took about an hour. Not very formal.

Interview Questions

• How would you greet a customer? How would you sell an item?   Answer Question

Analyst ~ Price and Rate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TD Bank (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

Talked to HR then spoke to SVP of stress Testing then to 'Analytic Group'. After speakign to SVP I Was told I would be flying out. Then I was asked to meet with a different group of people for technical questions. This is where it got ridiculous. I shared with them some of the model I built, the process, the data shortcomings, etc. I was then asked very detailed questions like I was in graduate school. Link functions and formal definitions. I responded that if this is needed for everyday work, then this isn't the job for ,e.

Interview Questions

• Can you give the equation for coefficient of determination   1 Answer

These guys seemed too intense or know-it-alls, besides, wasn't anxious to move to New Jersey

Loan Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

They was supposed to call me again but they did not. I called them again to follow up and every time I was told someone is going to call me. I wish I was told what my problem was.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I am ready to work over the weekends.   1 Answer

I do not know.

Teller I Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

Nearly a month passed after I applied online. I called the branch several times, but no one was able to follow up on my application. Anyway, when the recruiter finally called me, we set up a time for an interview at the branch. I was an employee referral, so the process was a bit lax-- I interviewed alone with the ASM. Received an offer via e-mail within a week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with an upset customer?   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

Face-to-face interview in branch location, Was told I would get a response whether I got the job or not, but I received nothing. And I was told multiple times during the interview that they basically already had made a decision before my interview.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

Very unprofessional. The manager showed up 45 minutes late to my interview. He told me to contact him via email in a week. I emailed him and have yet to receive any response.