TD Bank Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2014
Updated Sep 8, 2014

2.6

Financial Service Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at TD Bank.

contacted by human resources and interview was then set with manager or district manager Easy process and usual questions general skills and strengths. There were no surprises and they spoke about their company - what they require from their employees responsbilites etc

Interview Questions
    • no unexpected questions - just know your strengths and skills   Answer Question

Teller II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, ME
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at TD Bank.

I received a phone call from HR to have an interview. I met the ASM and store sup for an interview and it was nice. They had great questions, they really got to know me, I got to talk about relevant things.

Interview Questions
    • Greatest success so far. That was the hardest question for me 3 years ago, but today it's easier .   Answer Question
    I was happy with their initial offer of a part time teller position.

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at TD Bank.

They were very friendly, they expect you to be outgoing and cheerful. They respond fast and HR is on point. They required cash and excellent customer service skills. The interview lasted for around an hour and i received a call of their decision the next day.

Risks Management Interview

The Hiring manager was very straightforward, asked mostly about excel skills. As a college intern, they're main goal was to have an intern with proficient excel skills in order to make their tasks simpler in the Risk Management Department.

Interview Questions
    • The Hiring Manager was strict and straightforward in terms of this position. During the interview the Hiring Manager's main concern was the intern's knowledge of excel and whether the intern can accomplish a task with the resources provided to them   Answer Question

Store Supervisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at TD Bank in December 2010.

Completed online profile. Received a phone call, which "wasn't an interview." Had an interview a couple days later. The interview was at a store with two managers. I sat with both if them. I only interviewed once. Was offered the job 2 days later.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate. Should have asked for a little more. But it WAS 2008 in December, right after the crash.

Head Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TD Bank.

Received a phone interview with a recruiter and then an interview with manager in branch. The questions were centered around sales and how you feel about them. Not difficult at all. A lot of the information was then sent via email to complete.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TD Bank in July 2014.

Recruiter was very proactive and open about what they were looking for and I seemed like a good fit. Manage my expectations and kept me in the loop throughout process. After dealing with many recruiters over the years, I must say this was my best experience so far.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. I lacked management experience but had the business development experience they were looking for.

Teller I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TD Bank.

It was good. It was a 1:1 interview. It was at a open house so you got to see all the applicants. The managers that interviewed me were very sweet. I Smiled, A LOT, which i think was the main reason why i got the job.

none, i was offered what i wanted.

TD Bank Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview was very easy because managers seemed like they could careless. I met with a group panel and then met with the ASM then the branch manager. We talked about everything and then I was made an offer the following day.

around ~11 dollars an hour 6 years ago

Teller I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TD Bank in January 2012.

Got called in the next two days after applying really early in the morning around 7 a.m. On the spot phone call interview asking if i was able to work ft or pt. Was given a day to go to a interview (not optional to chose the date) which ended up being a intro to what TD is all about. Later on i received another call for a store interview to where i was applying.

Interview Questions
    • The very last question in the meeting was "How would you treat a customer?" and in the interview "What are your expectations for working here?"   View Answer
    It's a pretty decent job just coming out of high school so any offer is acceptable, and the bank pays more than minimum wage.

Worked for TD Bank? Contribute to the Community!