TD Bank

336 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Database Administrator Interview

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at TD Bank in March 2013.

Interview Details – TD Bank is very savvy on technical questions. They were 100% on what I knew what I guessed and where appreciative when I said I didn't know.

Interview Question – If you have a small project that uses a shared server how do you insure the data cannot be compromised by other users. Some may be DBA's   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No counter offers

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied online and interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview Details – Starts with phone interview with HR REP for that region. If they find fit wills et up interview with retail management

Interview Question – What's your greatest opportunity   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Bank Teller
Trenton, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at TD Bank in December 2011.

Interview Details – Easy, quick. They just wanted to make sure you weren't an idiot.

Interview Question – Are you ok with difficult hours?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They dictated the terms.

Teller Interview

Teller

I applied online and interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview Details – Longest interview process of the century. Be fully knowledgeable on the position including the banking industry. It is a bit biased because college student hold an edge over non college students, especially business students. Know enough about the position. It requires a sales background. You want to market yourself as an excellent sales abassador, of course top knotch customer service, ATTENTION TO DETAIL!!!! And overall, just be youself. This is a job that requires you to have patience, so if you don't have it, it not for you. I thought I was a patient person until I worked for a bank, where customers act like they're in a zoo. There are also some of the most annoying co-workers and managers who dont know what the hell on earth they're doing. Its sad! Honestly, its not worth the money. Your safety, sanity, etc. noy worth it...

Interview Question – How would you sell so and so product?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None! If you're not experienced, then take what is offered which is $11.00 to start.

Bank Teller Interview

Bank Teller
Cherry Hill, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TD Bank in January 2014.

Interview Details – Phone Interview with recruiter and then in branch interview with manager and asst manager.

Interview Question – Basic interview questions, nothing really difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, salary was fixed based on position and experience

Debit Card Investigator II Interview

Mount Laurel, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at TD Bank in September 2011.

Interview Details – I met with a supervisor one time. Even though my experience with the actual company was not the best the lady I met with was very nice and informative. She explained the hours and shifts and advised of the work and work load of the department which was not the problem.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question was how would I handle an IRate customer calling in about their claim, not knowing the department very well mad it difficult to answer   Answer Question

Financial Services Representative Interview

Financial Services Representative
Plymouth Meeting, PA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TD Bank in January 2014.

Interview Details – Received response from my on-line application with scheduled telephone interview. Tele interview was straight-forward. Subsequent in-person meeting set-up with a Todd Long at the corner of Walton & Township Line Rds. in Plymouth Meeting, PA Nice enough fellow, but really only asked me one question....which, I knew was a bad sign. I pushed ahead nonetheless with several pertinent questions, and Mr. Long was polite enough with the requisite "that is a good question".
In short, I filled out a form that included my DOB, at the site. Since I am 50 I knew that it was age discrimination, and that they wouldn't hire me...and I never heard back from them.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Banking Specialist Interview

Greenville, SC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TD Bank in January 2013.

Interview Details – The process took 3+ weeks..started with a phone interview. Asks the typical questions," why TD? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

If you pass that part you go to an information session, where you are given info about position and company. Fill out a small info packet. Lasts about 1.5 to 2 hours. There you will be given a date and time for your one on one interview with your possible manager/supervisor.

At the interview you will be asked various questions pertaining to your experience, and view on certain situations. My interview flowed more like a conversation that an interview. I loved the fact that I was made to feel comfortable and not so nervous. Kudos to my interviewer! Not saying your interview would be the same, but just expect the normal questions. You'll also be able to ask any questions you didn't have a chance to or may have forgotten in the info session.

If your interview goes well you'll receive a phone call from HR to discuss pay and hours. If you don't get the position you will be emailed.

The next steps would be a fingerprint analysis to do a background check. Every time you've been fingerprinted will show, so be sure to be honest in beginning stages of the process.

After that you're all done! Just wait on the day to begin your training.

Interview Question – My interview flowed more like a conversation, so I was unaware that we'd been interviewing until he said Thanks! There were normal questions, but was really interested in experience and situations you've encountered.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pay and hours are negotiable to an extent.

Very Easy Interview

Teller I Interview

Glouster Landing, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview Details – I was called for an interview within 3 weeks phone then walk in interview

Interview Question – Nothing difficult its the basic questions for any retail job.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Allentown, PA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview Details – 1st with HR then with a group interview with the brand manager, brand assistant manager, and the head teller. Overall took almost a month + drug test and paperwork.

Interview Question – How long do you think you will stay in this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. You either take the offer or other 20ppl. who want this job gonna take it :)

Interviews for Top Jobs at TD Bank