TD Bank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Mount Laurel, NJ

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview Details – The interview was very awkward for me. I ended up interviewing in multiple locations because I was not a great fit for most of the locations. I guess I wasn't hitting the right cords for my interviewers. Luckily I was picked up at one of the regional headquarters, and was pretty good at the job. The questions are you run of the mill questions about selling and retaining customer loyalty. Just make up what you think someone in your position would do.

Interview Question – These aren't ivy leaguers you are dealing with so the questions are very basic. The toughest question was about my selling process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate, I was strapped for cash and just needed to float for a bit.

Manager Interview

Manager
Liberty, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview Details – Lots of phone calls leading to a physical interview. I think there was 3-4 phone interviews. Online exam to qualify. The regional interviewing me talked about the bank and her region for 1 hr. I didn't get one word in during that time. Then she says she can tell I'm right for the position. I'm thinking "how? I haven't said anything". Then she says in regards to work week "it's not 40 hrs but hey... In not 70!" That's a big gap for salaried employees!

Reason for Declining – I did not feel the the banks hours and work hours required created any work life balance

Teller I Interview

Teller I
Riviera Beach, FL

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at TD Bank in April 2014.

Interview Details – Applied monday, received phone call Tuesday from hr for phone interview, invited to 1:1 which I did with branch manager, was told they wanted to hire me because I was available anytime and possess plenty customer service experience but I had to first speak with head teller which was busy because they were under staffed. Said he would call me with time to speak to head teller......haven't received call....hoping because I would like to start working in my field and I love customers

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Auditor Interview

Auditor
Portland, ME

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview Details – Applied online through their career services website. Contacted less than two weeks later by a recruiter for an impromptu phone interview. ran through my resume and my experiences. Asked if I had a problem with travel up to 50%. She said that she would forward my resume on to the managers and that it would take 2-3 weeks for contact. Saw some LinkedIn activity from TD, but never contacted again. The recruiter left no contact information for herself or the manager; easy come, easy go.

Interview Question – Are you willing to travel up to 50%?   Answer Question

Mortgage Processor Interview

Mortgage Processor

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview Details – The interview process was not very stressful. Three people sat in the interview with me. They were friendly and made me feel very comfortable. They also do a background and credit check.

Interview Question – What are some qualities of a good supervisor and a bad one?   Answer Question

Teller I Interview

Negotiation Details – didnt need to

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

Interviewed at TD Bank

Interview Details – pretty straightforeward, interviewer was very nice and friendly

Interview Question – "Explain a time where you had to solve a problem using your analytic skills"   Answer Question

SAS Developer Interview

SAS Developer
Washington, DC

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TD Bank in May 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview. Just one 20 min. phone call. Hired me without any in-person meeting. No technical questions.

Negotiation Details – There was none. The temp firm set the rate.

Bank Teller Interview

Bank Teller

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview Details – got phone interview, no future instruction, probably declined

Interview Question – why td bank   Answer Question

Position Interview

Position

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted by an HR rep to schedule an interview with her. After a "get to know you" interview with the HR rep, I was scheduled an interview in the branch. The interview was with the manager, assistant manager, and head teller. Questions were typical and straightforward. Nothing too difficult. I didn't prepare at all and it was fine.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.