TD Bank Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

2.7

Teller I Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TD Bank in May 2015.

Interview

A Recruiter from Human Resources will reach out to you if you fit the needs of the branch in which you have applied for. Initial phone interview consists of asking about prior work experience and why you applied to TD Bank. After this interview they will schedule you to meet with the branch Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager. Depending on the branch the Head Teller may even participate in the interview process. Overall they want to make sure you are customer service oriented, can work in a team, and make relevant suggestions to customers (opening a credit card, checking account, savings account, etc, etc).

Interview Questions

• What made you apply to TD Bank?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I personally did not negotiate my pay because I felt as if it was a generous hourly pay

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bergenfield, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TD Bank (Bergenfield, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

Contacted branch manager through direct bank email. After review of resume received a response with brief questions regarding prior experience. After email exchanges a date was selected for interview. At interview recap of personal information and related work was discussed. As well as what would be specific goals and tasks for employee would be.

Interview Questions

• What reasons do you have for wanting to be a Bank Teller?   Answer Question

Analyst ~ Price and Rate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TD Bank (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

Talked to HR then spoke to SVP of stress Testing then to 'Analytic Group'. After speakign to SVP I Was told I would be flying out. Then I was asked to meet with a different group of people for technical questions. This is where it got ridiculous. I shared with them some of the model I built, the process, the data shortcomings, etc. I was then asked very detailed questions like I was in graduate school. Link functions and formal definitions. I responded that if this is needed for everyday work, then this isn't the job for ,e.

Interview Questions

• Can you give the equation for coefficient of determination   1 Answer

These guys seemed too intense or know-it-alls, besides, wasn't anxious to move to New Jersey

Collections Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TD Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Quick personal questions process with short. There is one manager there and one on speaker. They ask and read from a sheet . You will find a few days after the interview whether you have the job or not. It's an great company to work for but they are very strict on phones. This was an great experience during interview process

Interview Questions

• Q: why you wanna work At TD bank ? Q: tell us about stressful experience with customer   Answer Question

Negotiation

This one of easiest interviews I've ever had.

Loan Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

They was supposed to call me again but they did not. I called them again to follow up and every time I was told someone is going to call me. I wish I was told what my problem was.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I am ready to work over the weekends.   1 Answer

I do not know.

Teller I Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

Nearly a month passed after I applied online. I called the branch several times, but no one was able to follow up on my application. Anyway, when the recruiter finally called me, we set up a time for an interview at the branch. I was an employee referral, so the process was a bit lax-- I interviewed alone with the ASM. Received an offer via e-mail within a week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with an upset customer?   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

Very unprofessional. The manager showed up 45 minutes late to my interview. He told me to contact him via email in a week. I emailed him and have yet to receive any response.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

Face-to-face interview in branch location, Was told I would get a response whether I got the job or not, but I received nothing. And I was told multiple times during the interview that they basically already had made a decision before my interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TD Bank (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and then 2 weeks later I got a phone call from HR. We talked for about 15 min and then she faxed me information to the branch manager. I got a call from the branch manager 10 min after scheduling an interview. The interview took about 30 min and I interviewed with the branch manager and the head CSR. I'm waiting to hear back about their decision.

Interview Questions

• What was one time that you WOWed a customer in your previous job? Did you have sales goals in your previous job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Annandale, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD Bank (Annandale, VA).

Interview

It was a pretty standard interview. Got a phone call asking about some few basic questions (why do you want to work here). If you pass that, HR asks you to go meet the store manager. Got an offer within a week after interview.