TD Bank Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2015

2.6

Bank Teller Interview

Interview

First a phone call interview. Than about 4 days later a face to face interview is scheduled I had to go out to the location where I would be working and interview with the Vice President of that branch along with the store manager

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your current job   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for us   1 Answer
    • What customer service skills you have that are considered above and beyond   Answer Question

Executive Market Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

Originally start out individually then end up in NJ for a Panel interview of five people. Head of HR, Market Leader, Regional President, Head of Retail, Head of Strategic Planning.

Interview Questions

• What is the worst thing you have every done in your career and how did you recover from it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TD Bank (Blue Bell, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied for this position online and in a couple weeks received an email to set up a phone interview with the HR recruiter. The interview was a basic phone screen and afterwards she forwarded her notes to the Branch Manager and set me up to take the online assessment. I completed the assessment and met with the branch and assistant branch manager. I assume they liked me as I had to set up a phone interview with the regional finance manager. I thought all aspects of the interview went well and the questions were pretty simple. However, the process ended after my phone interview with the regional manager. I never heard back from anyone at TD Bank and they did not return my calls or answer my emails.

Interview Questions

• What are some ways you would be able to produce or sell to existing clients of TD Bank?   1 Answer

Bank Teller I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scarsdale, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TD Bank (Scarsdale, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

applied online, submitted cover letter/resume through their TD Bank website, created a "profile". you are given a phone interview if they are interested in you. If successful will schedule you for an interview with a branch manager at a specific TD Bank branch location, the manager and the head teller will ask you various types of behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any past Teller experience or any other cash handing experiences?

Why do you specifically want to work here at TD Bank or as a Teller?

Tell us about a past problem you have faced in prior job positions, what action did you take to resolve the problem, and what where the end results based on your action in trying to sovle the problem?

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TD Bank (Miami, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

It was so quick he only asked me 2 questions and that's it I am still waiting on a call back hopefully I get the job, I was so nervous... That was beyond the quickest job interview I've been to in my life it was an open house interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time whete you had a difficult customer   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/a

Senior Interaction Designer Interview

Interview

I was hired as a contractor through a placement agency. It was easy to get the interview, but it took almost 2 months to get an offer. I was interviewed twice by phone by the person that would become my direct supervisor. Since he didn't mind people working remote, that was all he needed. This was not an easy interview by any means - they are looking for quality people to elevate TD as a brand and digital presence.

Interview Questions

• "What inspires you?" No difficult, but unexpected and very refreshing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation lasted hours and I was able to get a better rate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TD Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

Submitted application online and was called by TD HR in about 3 hours (no joke). Had a phone interview on the spot and he passed my resume to the branch I applied to. 2 days later I got a call from the branch to have an interview the following week. Had my interview and the following week I was offered the position. The whole process was very fast for me. I must have applied at the perfect time.

Interview Questions

• What are 5 traits your current supervisor would say about you.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

contacted by human resources and interview was then set with manager or district manager Easy process and usual questions general skills and strengths. There were no surprises and they spoke about their company - what they require from their employees responsbilites etc

Interview Questions

• no unexpected questions - just know your strengths and skills   Answer Question

Teller II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TD Bank (Portland, ME).

Interview

I received a phone call from HR to have an interview. I met the ASM and store sup for an interview and it was nice. They had great questions, they really got to know me, I got to talk about relevant things.

Interview Questions

• Greatest success so far. That was the hardest question for me 3 years ago, but today it's easier .   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was happy with their initial offer of a part time teller position.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at TD Bank.

Interview

They were very friendly, they expect you to be outgoing and cheerful. They respond fast and HR is on point. They required cash and excellent customer service skills. The interview lasted for around an hour and i received a call of their decision the next day.