TD Bank

Updated Aug 28, 2014

2.3

34 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at TD Bank.

They were very friendly, they expect you to be outgoing and cheerful. They respond fast and HR is on point. They required cash and excellent customer service skills. The interview lasted for around an hour and i received a call of their decision the next day.

Other Interview Reviews for TD Bank

Teller Interview

I applied online – interviewed at TD Bank.

Longest interview process of the century. Be fully knowledgeable on the position including the banking industry. It is a bit biased because college student hold an edge over non college students, especially business students. Know enough about the position. It requires a sales background. You want to market yourself as an excellent sales abassador, of course top knotch customer service, ATTENTION TO DETAIL!!!! And overall, just be youself. This is a job that requires you to have patience, so if you don't have it, it not for you. I thought I was a patient person until I worked for a bank, where customers act like they're in a zoo. There are also some of the most annoying co-workers and managers who dont know what the hell on earth they're doing. Its sad! Honestly, its not worth the money. Your safety, sanity, etc. noy worth it...

Interview Questions
    None! If you're not experienced, then take what is offered which is $11.00 to start.

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TD Bank in March 2014.

I was called right away and given a meeting time within one week from the original call. The interview was a basic and typical job interview "what are you good at" "what is your weakness". Once I was offered the job, I had to wait 3 weeks to start and then was not fully trained for a month after that.

Interview Questions
    • Once I was hired, no one knew what they were doing. The system was very disorganized and needs adjustments. The training process was unnecessarily long and a waste of time.   Answer Question
    They did not negotiate. They said they would pay $13 and that's what I took.

Teller Interview

Very brief, they just wanted a person to speak chinese.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at TD Bank in April 2013.

I got a phone call from an HR Rep and she interviewed me on the phone asking a few questions. Contacted me a few days later to let me know that I was invited back for an interview with the store managers. I went to the interview and then they let me know a few days later that I got the job.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was really difficult. It was about an average interview.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate. Wasn't given a chance to.

Teller Interview

Phone interview with HR department and then in store interview

Teller Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TD Bank in March 2013.

Wen to a career fair, they contacted me for a interview with the branch manager. got a call back to in interview with the head teller. Got called next week with an offer

Interview Questions
    • why Td bank, Above an beyond, upset customer,routine questions   Answer Question
    ALWAYS NEGOTIATE

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TD Bank in December 2012.

It was friendly, and seemed like everything is going well. But the process could be shorter and as long as you show that you really want the job you most likely will get it.

Interview Questions
    • Answer each question with smile and don't forget to mention that you love working with people and team work!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TD Bank in April 2012.

The Hiring and Interviewing process was fairly quick and simple. I received a call back within two weeks of submitting application. The interview was very relaxed and simple.

Interview Questions
    • There are question regarding the making of business goals, they were probably the most difficult to assess and answer.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TD Bank in April 2012.

Group interview to explain what TD is about. I was in contact with their hiring manager for about a month after the group interview as she was trying to get me into a branch as a teller. She told me that I would need to interview with the specific branch manager which I had no problem. My only request was that I did not want to be placed in a branch were I would need to travel more than an hour driving ,but she kept setting me up in branches that were either in New York City or Nassau county which were over an hour travel from my house.

I was not willing to travel more than an hour from my house for a teller job where I would not be gaining any money. I was looking at the time for a hirer paying job which this was ,but with the cost of gas or a lirr ticket, I would be losing money each paycheck.