TD Bank

Updated Dec 4, 2014

2.9

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TD Bank.

Applied on linkedin after a few days they called me for a phone interview. Behaviourhal questions were asked to identify how i would react in certain situations. After the phone interview they scheduled me an in person interview.

Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TD Bank in November 2014.

Got a phone call from TD to set up an appointmen one day before phone interview. Unfortunately, my cell phone wasn't working good during the phone interview. I couldn't hear clearly about questions. Didn't get a chance to do another interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at TD Bank in April 2014.

I first got a phone interview and after a few days later I received a call from the branch. I got 2 round of branch interview with all the managers.

Interview Questions
    • (1) Sell me the pen.
      (2) What will you do if your parents want you to quit?

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TD Bank in April 2014.

I was referred by a current employee of TD and immediately received an interview. The hiring manager was very unprofessional and reacted to interview responses negatively. Very typical structured interview to be expected by a big five bank. Both the branch manager and csr manager were present.

Interview Questions
    • What was a customer issue that you solved in the past at your own discresion?   Answer Question

Small Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TD Bank in September 2013.

Two interviews. One causal face to face meeting with the area recruiter and one panel interview with 4 TD branch managers.

Interview Questions
    • they asked do I believe in insurance I was asked to explain why in detail and tried to sell them an insurance product.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TD Bank in August 2013.

First, you have to apply through their online website and wait for them to contact you (they don't just take paper applications).
    I got a call a few weeks after applying to schedule a time for a phone interview with a HR rep. During the phone interview, they first ask questions about what hours you're available for etc. Then, they ask some behavioral questions like what you did in such and such a situation... Basically the interview is only about 15-20mins.

Interview Questions
    • The hardest question was something like how you would best serve the customers interests and promote products to them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TD Bank in August 2013.

received an email about personality questionnaires, after a week, received a phone call to schedule an phone interview. At the same day after the phone interview, received a invitation of in-person interview from a branch which scheduled a week after.

Interview Questions
    • Why TD?
      What is exceptional customer service?
      What is your 5 yrs goal?
      Give an example of exceed sale target.

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TD Bank in July 2013.

Saw an opening for the CSR position and submitted an application online. Was contacted shortly (within a week) through a phone call to schedule an interview. The interview took place three weeks after the phone call. It was a panel interview including the branch manager, and the customer service managers. They try to challenge any scenarios you provide.

Interview Questions
    • What suggestions would you make to your previous employer to improve the customer service at his/her company and why   Answer Question

Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at TD Bank.

Applied online, got a phone call from HR two weeks later. Arranged a phone interview the following week , and then a group interview with other 11 candidates, passed to next round and got a face to face interview with 2 branch managers.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TD Bank in March 2013.

Applied online, got an e-mail 3 days later to take the questionnaire. Once it was finished, got a phone call to set up a phone interview. Interview was scheduled a week later. Interview questions were pretty much same as other people stated. Behavioral questions, like describe an experience on team conflicts, describe an experience when you exceeded your goal. About 3 weeks later, got a phone call to have a interview at the branch in the area I wanted. Tomorrow I have an interview.