TD Bank Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Updated May 18, 2015

2.2

Teller II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TD Bank (Washington, DC) in May 2015.

Interview

Interviewed me as if it was for a sales position. The job is a sales position. I was asked my schedule and basic other things. It was very simple. Took about an hour. Not very formal.

Interview Questions

• How would you greet a customer? How would you sell an item?   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annandale, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TD Bank (Annandale, VA).

Interview

It was a pretty standard interview. Got a phone call asking about some few basic questions (why do you want to work here). If you pass that, HR asks you to go meet the store manager. Got an offer within a week after interview.

SAS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TD Bank (Washington, DC) in May 2013.

Interview

Phone interview. Just one 20 min. phone call. Hired me without any in-person meeting. No technical questions.

Negotiation

There was none. The temp firm set the rate.

Commercial Credit Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at TD Bank (Vienna, VA) in February 2010.

Interview

I applied on my schools career website, and I later got an e-mail regarding an initial phone interview, two people were asking me questions simultaneously during the interview, after 1 month I got an e-mail inviting me to a second round interview at their local office. I got an offer from them two days after my interview, and I accepted immediately.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation involved.