Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at TD Bank
- Customer Service Representative (125)
- Teller (37)
- Teller I (27)
- Bank Teller (27)
- Financial Service Representative (19)
- Financial Services Representative (17)
- Customer Services Representative (13)
- Manager (7)
- Head Teller (7)
- Teller II (7)
- Project Manager (6)
- Analyst (6)
- Assistant Store Manager (5)
- Assistant Manager (5)
- Financial Advisor (5)
- Financial Analyst (5)
- Customer Service Representative I (4)
- Commercial Banking Associate (4)
- Investment Representative (4)
- IT Analyst (4)
- IT Solutions Developer (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Banking Specialist (4)
- IT Specialist (3)
- Store Supervisor (3)
- Senior Manager (3)
- Customer Service Representative II (3)
- Compliance Officer (3)
- Customer Service Representative Td Bank (3)
- Easyline Telephone Banking Specialist (3)
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at TD Bank (Washington, DC) in May 2015.
Interviewed me as if it was for a sales position. The job is a sales position. I was asked my schedule and basic other things. It was very simple. Took about an hour. Not very formal.
- How would you greet a customer? How would you sell an item? Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at TD Bank (Annandale, VA).
It was a pretty standard interview. Got a phone call asking about some few basic questions (why do you want to work here). If you pass that, HR asks you to go meet the store manager. Got an offer within a week after interview.
- Do you meet your sales goals? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at TD Bank (Washington, DC) in May 2013.
Phone interview. Just one 20 min. phone call. Hired me without any in-person meeting. No technical questions.
There was none. The temp firm set the rate.
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2+ months – interviewed at TD Bank (Vienna, VA) in February 2010.
I applied on my schools career website, and I later got an e-mail regarding an initial phone interview, two people were asking me questions simultaneously during the interview, after 1 month I got an e-mail inviting me to a second round interview at their local office. I got an offer from them two days after my interview, and I accepted immediately.
- Tell me about you experience working on teams Answer Question
There was no negotiation involved.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review