TD Banknorth

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews

Teller Interview

Teller

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at TD Banknorth in March 2009.

Interview Details – Talked about the position and since it was a Floating job I would be working at different branches throughout the region. Gave me information on the responsibilities I would have.

Interview Question – How do you feel about traveling?   View Answer

Summer Intern Interview

Mount Laurel, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at TD Banknorth in March 2010.

Interview Details – Typical behavioral interview in addition to challenges or obstacles faced that relates to job. Strengths/weaknesses, success stories etc.

Interview Question – Describe yourself outside your resume   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Teller
Leominster, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TD Banknorth in January 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and two weeks later I received a phone call from HR. I got an interview for the following week. The interview was quite easy, the typical interview questions. The questions were mainly based on customer service and sales. I got a phone call the next day with a job offer!

Interview Question – How would you deal with a really angry/ difficult customer? And even after answering, stay calm and help them as best as you can, they asked, What if the customer still isn't happy?   View Answer

human resources Interview

New Brunswick, NJ

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TD Banknorth in April 2009.

Interview Details – Initial interview was a telephone screen. Two weeks later was called in for a 1:1 interview with the HR director. A very formal interview experience. Still awaiting news regarding the end result.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult employee relations issue you have ever encountered and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
  • What type of management style do you prefer?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for TD Banknorth? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TD Banknorth interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by TD Banknorth employees and interview candidates.