TD Banknorth

Relevance Date Difficulty

Teller Interview

Teller
Leominster, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TD Banknorth in January 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and two weeks later I received a phone call from HR. I got an interview for the following week. The interview was quite easy, the typical interview questions. The questions were mainly based on customer service and sales. I got a phone call the next day with a job offer!

Interview Question – How would you deal with a really angry/ difficult customer? And even after answering, stay calm and help them as best as you can, they asked, What if the customer still isn't happy?   View Answer

Teller Interview

Teller

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at TD Banknorth in March 2009.

Interview Details – Talked about the position and since it was a Floating job I would be working at different branches throughout the region. Gave me information on the responsibilities I would have.

Interview Question – How do you feel about traveling?   View Answer

Worked for TD Banknorth? Contribute to the Community!