TD Banknorth Teller Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at TD Banknorth

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TD Banknorth (Leominster, MA) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied online and two weeks later I received a phone call from HR. I got an interview for the following week. The interview was quite easy, the typical interview questions. The questions were mainly based on customer service and sales. I got a phone call the next day with a job offer!

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a really angry/ difficult customer? And even after answering, stay calm and help them as best as you can, they asked, What if the customer still isn't happy?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TD Banknorth

Teller Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at TD Banknorth in March 2009.

Interview

Talked about the position and since it was a Floating job I would be working at different branches throughout the region. Gave me information on the responsibilities I would have.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about traveling?   1 Answer